Foam in my res! Could really use some help

• Thread starter chief greenleaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kpezzy

that was exactly what i was trying to express i would never suggest using bleach on plants remove them from system and run a disinfection flush in system while plants are in a different location and let them sit in water and again i was assuming your resevoir was frothy like a beer head because thats what i call foam any misunderstanding is simply that and K my dude reread what i wrote my dude

I should have thought that's what you meant, Im sorry Masses I read it wrong buddy, you almost ready to grow in a tent, hey bro also I built a scrog and when I was measuring the inside of the tent it was a foot bigger than what I bought it's 5x5 how cool is that? this whole time I thought it was 4x4

C

chief greenleaf

Malachi that's about one of the wierdest fuckin avatars i ever seen homie! HA!:sign0065:

"start over from scratch depending how far long you are it mite be better recovery time is several weeks and no guarantee plants will recooperate"

Masses I know you werent talkin bout runnin bleach thru the system w/plants in it but bleach is notorious for leavin behind a toxic residue at concentrations higher than 10%, I never use anything stronger than 5% myself! But thats the statement I was talkin bout that could be dangerous for some folks ta read. A noob could look at that like 'damn bleach, hydrogaurd, removing plants, disinfecting???? Then I still might be screwed? Fuck it he's right, might as well start over!' Then they gotta try and order new seeds and supplys w/out that extra money they were plannin on from harvest. And after goin thru all that they open that res 2 weeks into flower and they got foam again!!! Shit if they still hadnt figured out that they didnt even have a problem yet they might just give up! I mean we all know how noobs can be with gettin frustrated and overwhelmed and we all know a few that said fuck it and gave up after that first crop didnt go right ya know.
Im just sayin you might wanna try ta word things a lil more carefully when suggesting serious solutions like that. Just to try and prevent any possible misunderstandings that could lead ta an unnecessary "fuck it"! Ha! I can just see a noob on his first run cuttin everything down 10 days from harvest thinkin he got a damn infection that made his herb toxic ta smoke!!!
Its all love my man, just a misunderstanding. My bad if I came off like a dick!:cool0010:

M

MASSES 420KING

its all good brotha misunderstandings happen and my dude kpezzy thats awesome im stoked already got an indoor spot and an outdoor spot for my new tent yeye

M

MASSES 420KING

oh ya cheif i can see where i worded wrong and didnt give detailed info if a nooby was looking in your rite we mite lose a soldier in the trenches

Latest posts

Top Bottom