Fog Ponics Suggestions

• Thread starter robstonedtoodamnlong
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
robstonedtoodamnlong

robstonedtoodamnlong

So I just ordered and am getting today my VEVOR 6 Head Ultrasonic Mist Maker Fogger for an indoor grow ten to fog it out with a picture of stump tea and sea 90, how often should I do it and for how long? I was thinking once a week or so and maybe just fogging out the tent for a couple minutes with the exhaust fan and regular fans turned off. Any suggestions? My buddy does it and he got the idea from a strawberry farmer here who does it.

71p6yvmd cl
71p6yvmd cl
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I tried Ultrasonic misters maybe 5 years ago. The ceramic discs kept shorting out, so I bought spares. Eventually, I learned that these devices cannot handle more than ~ 200 ppm.

Another problem is the run very hot and will quickly overheat your nutes

hth

canothink5

canothink5

I tried Ultrasonic misters maybe 5 years ago. The ceramic discs kept shorting out, so I bought spares. Eventually, I learned that these devices cannot handle more than ~ 200 ppm.

Another problem is the run very hot and will quickly overheat your nutes

hth
Heat was the problem I ran into when I ran a fog system. I could get about 1 month out of the disk. I ended up useing a separate chamber to make fog. Also I only fogged the root chamber.

robstonedtoodamnlong

robstonedtoodamnlong

word, I'm using the flora flex system so I wouldn't be providing it to the root. Just wasn't sure If I should do it at night when stomata presupposed to be closed, but the plant takes in oxygen instead of carbon dioxide I believe. However could be wrong. Or do it during the day. Honestly I'm just going to fog the tent completely just for a couple minutes.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

word, I'm using the flora flex system so I wouldn't be providing it to the root. Just wasn't sure If I should do it at night when stomata presupposed to be closed, but the plant takes in oxygen instead of carbon dioxide I believe. However could be wrong. Or do it during the day. Honestly I'm just going to fog the tent completely just for a couple minutes.

plants produce O2 ding the day and co2 at night. So, I kinda doubt it, but it shouldn't hurt

robstonedtoodamnlong

robstonedtoodamnlong

plants produce O2 ding the day and co2 at night. So, I kinda doubt it, but it shouldn't hurt
Well they release oxygen during the day by absorbing the CO2, and vice versa at night!!! lmao

Latest posts

Top Bottom