Fog?

• Thread starter michiganmedical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

michiganmedical

Hey guys-

I build my own Hydro systems, I try to use aeroponics as well as bubbleponics/DWC and some of my systems feature recirculation (gravity fed) to a control bucket. Anyways I have been looking into using the properties of fog (smaller particle then mist) and delivering nutrients to the roots via fog. I have been thinking about fog for a while but every fog machine I have found has ran way too hot especially for the minimal production for the drawback of the heat. I have since found smaller fog machines that are fully submersible and create a good amount of fog that fills my system(s). I was hoping someone on here has had similar ideas, and better yet hopefully someone has already tested this theory. If anyone has any experience with utilizing the properties of fog in their hydroponics set up please share any advice or input that you have and hopefully this can become a new form of growing.

Thanks

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i have wanted to dable in fogging as well what i am going to do is test run it in my ez coner, i am going to be using a water booster as i need to get water preasure to 90 lbs and i will be replacing my ezcloner nozzles on the manifold, with the misters you get for cooling off your patio, i know they are misters but at 90lbs they turn the mist in to a heavy fog, the way i see it is these little nozzles are like fuel injectors witch will atomize my nutrient solution co my cuttings, versus just soaking them, so if all goes like i want and how it sounds on paper i will be incorperating this method of food delivery into an octagon verticle grow chamber that i will be making in the next three months, but i think we are on the right path....... good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom