Fogponics. As good or better than Hydro?

• Thread starter Moe.Red
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Eggs fall off, roaming mites bail off, drop eggs before they die, they crawl up walls, hide in the back of thermostats, dehumidifiers, light fixtures, bottom of containers, under molding, corners of walls, window ledges, fuckers go everywhere.
Yeah that's where the heat helps. A buddy of mine that battled russets cooked his growroom by running his HPS lamps with no ventilation while fumigating heavily with sulphur vapor to try and get the ones hiding. Worked out for him from what I recall.

steamroller

steamroller

That's what I'm talking about!

I've been carrying bits and pieces of plants back and forth for days across this carpet. I'll go get the wife's steam machine and just be sure. It never hurts to do a deep clean anyhow. I will be tearing this carpet up and going to vinyl at some point. Dirty shit to have in your growspace.

Could use it on the tent too. That should get anything outside the tent, including botrytis and PM spores. I'm due for this cleaning.
No joke that in the search to hatch eggs you might find out what kills them along the way. I did both for a while...
They seem to have a winter/ hibernation/ dormant cycle so cold is out.
Over heating messes with eggs.
I use this steam cleaner for my room; https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C44DM6D/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

Plants pets and people also. Ozone can be dangerous at effective levels and needs monitored closely imo
carbon dioxide cleaning as well. noticed someone on here the other day running close to 5000 and taking pics in the room.. im sure without a regulator. push it to 10000 in the room and consider it clean.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You know chickens you keep in the basement to eat the mites. @SweetLeafGrow gave me the idea on his thread.
No no let me run it together.

the chicken crossed the road to see his neighbour’s creepy crawly infestation …

knock knock… you said who’s there…. Chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom