Fogponics Experimental Grow

• Thread starter Glas Plandai
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Glas Plandai

Glas Plandai

@PhatNuggz

I assume you mean run cycles 15 sec on min off ALL the time. Not just lights on.

Here is the starts of my new plan.
Air gets drawn in be the PC fan. Now its not fast a 12vdc fan running only @3 volts.
It then blows thew the T pointed out. The part on the floor is not a stand its a sump that I will keep @ level and 2 of the better foggers from House of Hydro. The supply water will come from a res on the other side to keep the sump water to the perfect level for the foggers. As a back up with the sump set to over fill it will act like a typical pipe NFT draining on the other end.

I did this so any fog condensate will just dump back into the sealed res. and get reused. And as a backup in case it does not work I can run NFT with the fog or without. Will be some experimental mixes on my next grow. For this one I managed to save 5 from the tote experiment with the cheap pond foggers. So I think I will run it NFT and see if a cycled fog will aid in root growth.
Fog

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

The on time will depend on the size of your root chamber, but typically less than 3 seconds on/3 minutes off.

You have to become a student of root reading, watching hourly and experimenting until you see root hairs developing.

hth

Glas Plandai

Glas Plandai

The on time will depend on the size of your root chamber, but typically less than 3 seconds on/3 minutes off.

You have to become a student of root reading, watching hourly and experimenting until you see root hairs developing.

hth
Welp system is up and running 15sec on 5 min off for now needs to be 15sec or the end of the run will not get enough fog. These poor plants are sure putting up with a lot of abuse.

ken dog

ken dog

Cool thread... I did some research on some foggers and pulled the trigger a couple of weeks ago on this ultrasonic fogger...http://nutramist.com/foggers.html I will use it to humidify my early veg, and maybe experiment later with some of these fogponics you guys are talking about...
Good thread.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Cool thread... I did some research on some foggers and pulled the trigger a couple of weeks ago on this ultrasonic fogger...http://nutramist.com/foggers.html I will use it to humidify my early veg, and maybe experiment later with some of these fogponics you guys are talking about...
Good thread.

Pretty cool. I watched the YT and asked a couple important questions

I wonder why there are no comments, neither have I seen it on other grow sites that I follow

ken dog

ken dog

Pretty cool. I watched the YT and asked a couple important questions
Share!...Don't leave us in suspense! LOL...:)

You wouldn't believe how much I have learned about ORP and ozone injection in the past month or so... What a fun hobby!

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Share!...Don't leave us in suspense! LOL...:)

You wouldn't believe how much I have learned about ORP and ozone injection in the past month or so... What a fun hobby!

Click on the link then look at the comments. UN:Petflora

Chazzter

Chazzter

I recently started looking into fogponics. I noticed a lot of pond foggers are being used with various degrees of success. I have started working on a setup that I think is awesome. Currently I have only a small portion setup as I am doing it slowly on budget and as I get setup for this grow.
by using an ultrasonic humidifier cools mist and some hose. Fogging success no issues.
Next stage it to upgrade humidifier and use 5 gallon pails with pipe to distribute fog and another line to allow drainage of buckets to refill reservoir.
it’s in development so any thoughts or suggestions.

A697FEDF A8C4 49FB 99BA 3ED2889005EE
1EFD39EE 270D 436E BD6E 4833EBFEEEC4
44C7DE3B 873A 450C BE1D 3F44C0F7BC47
K

Kamisama

So, how did it end up?
This will be my setup later but still reading, if its really worth it for a whole cycle.
I ve decided to use very small net pots, still dilemma but dimensions 8x7cm so the roots could get out asap, hopefully that will support a plant mimimum 70x70cm (approx. 20-25 stems with fruits). Reading that roots will probably end up very thin, I was expecting them to have at least a few parts thicker from where will go those smaller ones.
I ll use ceramic discs coated with teflon.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/my-first-fogponic-any-advices.152363/

Top Bottom