Foliage Feeding Epsom Salts?‍♂️

• Thread starter Thatoneguy43
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Thatoneguy43

So I’ve noticed threads that are pretty out dated on this topic. Is there really any benefit of foliar feeding your plants Epsom salts/nutrients? If so what are the benefits/ negatives and personal experiences of your grows?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
So I’ve noticed threads that are pretty out dated on this topic. Is there really any benefit of foliar feeding your plants Epsom salts/nutrients? If so what are the benefits/ negatives and personal experiences of your grows?
I prefer bath salt.. And up my nose

T

Thatoneguy43

I dont think plants have evolved that quickly since '08.....what was true then still holds true now....
Well in most threads there are lots of debate no complete answers, nonetheless that wasn’t entirely my point of creating the thread. Was aiming more towards peoples personal opinion/personal experience. And or if more research has been done on the matter that I haven’t been able to personally find that someone might have stumbled upon. Plants may have not evovled since say ‘08 but research and studies do.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
It worked then and it works today. There's really not much up for debate IMO, but i'm sure someone will say otherwise, hehe. If your plants need it then by all means, it won't hurt. You may however get residue on the leaves, but thats not a big deal.

Ya know GT21, I kinda figured, haha ;-)

Top Bottom