FOLIAR FEED RECIPE

• Thread starter Bailgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bailgrow

Bailgrow

So what do you guys think of this foliar feed i want to start 2-3times a week. Any tips tricks or advice greatly apreciated!

Fresh Aloe verra gel 5ml/L
Liquid seaweed 1ml/L (ascophyllum nodosum)
Armor silica 0.5ml/L

Thinking about using my tap water i think it might be okay straight out the tap for watering and foliar but ive been leaving it out 24h incase. Its 50ppm and 7.5ph from tap.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
So what do you guys think of this foliar feed i want to start 2-3times a week. Any tips tricks or advice greatly apreciated!

Armor silica 0.5ml/L

Thinking about using my tap water i think it might be okay straight out the tap for watering and foliar but ive been leaving it out 24h incase. Its 50ppm and 7.5ph from tap.

Sounds good. Adjust pH to about 6.0 before you spray. Use a drop of dish soap or coco wet as an emulsifier. Spray just before lights go out and/or just before they come on. I prefer to spray in the dark, personally.

cottageman

cottageman

Armor silica 0.5ml/L

Adding something like sea green May help a lot! Something that has stuff like yucca extract, and tons of bacteria will make the plants very happy

dire wolf

dire wolf

Sounds loke a good idea , watch out for light burn if spraying during lights on ...

4plant

4plant

Kelp+ yucca in ro water always works well for me. Your recipe sounds good what’s the aloe Vera for?

TimeLine

TimeLine

Sounds good. Adjust pH to about 6.0 before you spray. Use a drop of dish soap or coco wet as an emulsifier. Spray just before lights go out and/or just before they come on. I prefer to spray in the dark, personally.
how does yucca plant work for an emulsifier for sprays for this type of plant I wonder

4plant

4plant

Yucca is a wetting agent. It beaks the bond between water molicules so the spray becomes finer. It becomes more easily absorbed.

Bailgrow

Bailgrow

Thanks for the tips guys! What do you use for yucca additive?(company and form).
Here is some copy/paste of some great info on aloe vera taken on this website. I also bealive it acts as a wetting agent
(Found this thread on Aloe Vera) -GOOD INFO

A few properties of Aloe Vera

Amino Acid

Aloe Vera contains the following Amino Acids: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Valine, And Tryptophan, Alanine, Arginine, Asparagine, Cysteine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine, Glutamine, And Aspartic Acid.

Enzymes

Those include the following: Amylase, Bradykinase, Catalase, Cellulase, Lipase, Oxidase, Alkaline Phosphatase, Proteolytiase, Creatine Phosphokinase and Carboxypeptidase.

Micro & Micro Nutrients

These include Vitamins A, C, E and B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 in addition to Choline, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Magnanese, Chromium, Selenium, Copper, Iorn, Potassium, Phosphorus and Sodium.

cottageman

cottageman

Thanks for the tips guys! What do you use for yucca additive?(company and form).
Here is some copy/paste of some great info on aloe vera taken on this website. I also bealive it acts as a wetting agent
(Found this thread on Aloe Vera) -GOOD INFO

A few properties of Aloe Vera

Amino Acid

Aloe Vera contains the following Amino Acids: Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Valine, And Tryptophan, Alanine, Arginine, Asparagine, Cysteine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine, Glutamine, And Aspartic Acid.

Enzymes

Those include the following: Amylase, Bradykinase, Catalase, Cellulase, Lipase, Oxidase, Alkaline Phosphatase, Proteolytiase, Creatine Phosphokinase and Carboxypeptidase.

Micro & Micro Nutrients

These include Vitamins A, C, E and B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 in addition to Choline, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Magnanese, Chromium, Selenium, Copper, Iorn, Potassium, Phosphorus and Sodium.
Sea green has it I’m pretty sure as well as aminos and super high concentrations of bacteria(which produce vitamins as well), and Mendocino honey also has yucca extract in it as well and it’s pretty cheap!

4plant

4plant

I use npk raw yucca in powder.

Bailgrow

Bailgrow

I forgot to mention, of course I am also using nutes in my soil. I am using the AN m-g-b with voodoojuice in veg, also add a tiny bit of silica. Will foliar spraying about 1 time between every watering r be overkill?

Latest posts

Top Bottom