Foliar Feed To Bypass Possible Lockout????

• Thread starter Irietime
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irietime

Irietime

So I've got my ph pen coming in the mail to check my water, but in the mean time I've been investigating on the internet about this plant issue and I think it could be lockout of iron and or mag do to ph issues. I could be totally wrong. But while I'm waiting for my pen I was wondering if I should get these nutrients to the plant via the leaves???I could use some help, really don't want to lose these plants.
I've got three plants that are yellowing up and veins staying green. Just been using hose water. Three little sprouts that are looking a bit yellow too. All in fox farm oc. Three bigger ones I just transplanted into two gallon pots today, day 21. They all had only water until two days ago they got a light dose of grow big.
Foliar feed to bypass possible lockout 2
Foliar feed to bypass possible lockout

Irietime

Irietime

So I've got my ph pen coming in the mail to check my water, but in the mean time I've been investigating on the internet about this plant issue and I think it could be lockout of iron and or mag do to ph issues. I could be totally wrong. But while I'm waiting for my pen I was wondering if I should get these nutrients to the plant via the leaves???I could use some help, really don't want to lose these plants.
I've got three plants that are yellowing up and veins staying green. Just been using hose water. Three little sprouts that are looking a bit yellow too. All in fox farm oc. Three bigger ones I just transplanted into two gallon pots today, day 21. They all had only water until two days ago they got a light dose of grow big. View attachment 652016 View attachment 652015
I would Goliath feed just to buy me a little time till I figure out ph
Your best best it to get your roots right... foliar might help for a second but it wont fix anything long term. 6.8 in ffof bud
thanks Gt21, just waiting on that pen. I need ph up and down as well, right? To adjust ph in my tap water. Sorry for rookie questions, but I really appreciate the help. Peace

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Short answer, yes, you can fix Mg- by foliar and pretty quickly/easily. I'd have to do some research to see if Fe can be delivered via foliar applications.

Sensational Solutions' CaFeMg may be a good product for you here.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I would Goliath feed just to buy me a little time till I figure out ph

thanks Gt21, just waiting on that pen. I need ph up and down as well, right? To adjust ph in my tap water. Sorry for rookie questions, but I really appreciate the help. Peace
All good... ya i bet youll need some ph up down for your tap.. most do... and youll for sure need it when you start flower nutes

Top Bottom