Foliar Spray Receipts.!?

• Thread starter cannakis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannakis

cannakis

What is your favorite Foliar spray? Aloe Vera? I heard the powder is good but all I see is dietary aloe Vera dried. I was going to start adding like 1/2 Tbls of Rich Earth humate and fulvic blend liquid to 2 Gal water. Should I add anything else? http://www.richearth.net I got a bunch of this for real cheap on clearance at local garden supply. So I will be needing to figure something else out... Maybe Aloe and Apple Cider Vinegar Braggs Raw!?!

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

My fave foliar is my home made juice as I call it lol. Full of micro nutrients. The plants love it but OMG does it stink. No matter how hard I try I get the spray on me. Prob cause I'm lay down spraying under the leaves lmao. Shower time immediately after for me.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Oh also I'm wondering why u foliar the fulvic. I'm just curious why u don't water it in or do u do both? I'm a new grower so I just love to ask questions even tho I can't give advice.

cannakis

cannakis

Oh also I'm wondering why u foliar the fulvic. I'm just curious why u don't water it in or do u do both? I'm a new grower so I just love to ask questions even tho I can't give advice.
First where's your mom from?!

But I Do/Did add it to the soil. I bought some nice Pure fulvic acid online Smells amazing to me at least... But this is the RareEarth fulvic Foliar spray that I'm adding... I'm just adding it so I believe, to help the absorption of the micronutrients. But to be completely honest it's just because I have extra.

realeyes

realeyes

eggshells soaked in apple cider vin (1 Tbl pr gal) . with bio ag fulvic
calcium-25 (product)
quantum growth light (product)

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

But I Do/Did add it to the soil. I bought some nice Pure fulvic acid online Smells amazing to me at least... But this is the RareEarth fulvic Foliar spray that I'm adding... I'm just adding it so I believe, to help the absorption of the micronutrients. But to be completely honest it's just because I have extra.

I was asking because iv just got the advance nutrients ancient earth. So now I know I can foliar it. Thank you.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

What u mean where's my mom from?

cannakis

cannakis

What u mean where's my mom from?
Hahaha remember you said Foy is mothers maiden name...

But nice... What is the ancient earth? That should definitely be fine... Don't know if it's "organic" and probably definitely Not veganic.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Hahaha remember you said Foy is mothers maiden name...

But nice... What is the ancient earth? That should definitely be fine... Don't know if it's "organic" and probably definitely Not veganic.

How did I miss that about my mother lol. Sorry I was prob too high to think.

The ancient earth is fulvic and humic acid from Leonardite. Does this qualify as a true organic product? I'm not sure. Apart from the teas this is the only bottled product I hope to use this run. I found the more I tried to force things with my plants the worse they were. All natural for me this time I hope.

Veganic.....something new for me to learn about there.

lemons

lemons

I typically use dr bronners peppermint soil and neem oil with about an inch piece of aloe guts for pest prevention.

Been playing around with the idea of making some tea with popcorn and DEM radiant green and also foliar spraying that.

lemons

lemons

Lol popcorn. Unpopped kernels specifically. I'll type up the process if anyone is interested.

lemons

lemons

Soak your popcorn in water for 24-48 hrs to start the germination process, then drain. let them sit for up to week, or until the taproot as roughly the length of the kernel. blend the hell out of it with a splash of water, strain off the solids, mix into more water and voila.

2oz of kernels makes 5 gals of tea, so .5oz makes a large gallon.

Its packed with cytokinins. Its a penny pincher way to get the benefits of coconut water.

Enjoy!

Tnelz

Tnelz

What is your favorite Foliar spray? Aloe Vera? I heard the powder is good but all I see is dietary aloe Vera dried. I was going to start adding like 1/2 Tbls of Rich Earth humate and fulvic blend liquid to 2 Gal water. Should I add anything else? http://www.richearth.net I got a bunch of this for real cheap on clearance at local garden supply. So I will be needing to figure something else out... Maybe Aloe and Apple Cider Vinegar Braggs Raw!?!
My favorite recipie currently is pure protien powder, oas 28(or any silica), ful power fulvic acid and a little sea green. Amazing. Peps the girls up without fail. Morning after spray fans are praying like the pope!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Lol popcorn. Unpopped kernels specifically. I'll type up the process if anyone is interested.
So it's actually an stt correct? I use heirloom peas. Never really thought to spray though. Usually just as a root drench. Best enzymes as well as cheapest.

lemons

lemons

i honestly know what that acronym means, but probably! i've only used it as a drench, as well. but hell, throw some aloe guts in a spray bottle with it so it sticks, and i'm sure it will do something! my next batch is germinating now, im gonna spray away. seems like response to sprays is usually pretty noticeable quick, so i'll be back with results soon.

Top Bottom