Foliar Spray Tea With An Atomizer?good/bad?

• Thread starter Doodaa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Doodaa

Doodaa

I use bountea as a foliar spray and have been using an atomizer but I am being told that the atomizer breaks down the tea and it makes to fine a mist to hold life.I haven't done a comparison and to tell the truth I'm not that good at that stuff so here I am.I am leaning toward believing this is true and will be using a pump up for the tea and see if different.What do you guy's think?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I was taught that the finer the particles the better for the assimilation in to the leaves. And always be sure to hit the underside of your leaves where the stomata are. I have always believed that the foliar is more readily available thru the stomata than the topside where it has to penetrate the waxy cuticle layer.

I have never heard that at all. But I would like to see the science that supports that claim. If your note able to reach a conclusion thru the help in this forum, be sure to check oue this link and email Tim Wilson he is a microbe guru and may have the answer your looking for. Check out his site. It's a treasure trove of info on ACT's Peace

http://www.microbeorganics.com/ here is his email addy........... [email protected]

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Perfect for foliar sprays. I remember someone on this site scoping atomized tea and still seeing hyphae and some bacteria but not as much as non-atomized.

Even still, the lysis of cells due to atomization releases all sorts of goodies inside whatever's getting destroyed so it will only make your tea foliar more potent imo. I use atomizers for everything including teas.

Top Bottom