• Thread starter blackcat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blackcat

I have two foliar sprays

1. Fulvic + silica + floralicious plus + dish soap
2. Fulvic + silica + aussie tonic (b vitamins and NAA) + dish soap

I read somewhere that the cytokins in kelp will hamper the positivies of NAA so I spray each every other day in veg. I'm not sure if this method prevents them from cancelling eachother out to some extent, but I get stocky thick stemmed plants that reach for the lights with their leaves. I have never done tests to compare foliar vs non foliar. About 12 hrs after each application I wash the leaves off with a foliar of plain water.

Is there anything you would change from this vegetative regimen? Aussie tonic has no foliar rate, I just improvised with it and have assumed b vitamins and hormones like NAA can be taken in through the leaf tissue. Please offer any input you can. If anything it keeps my humidity up which is good and I hope the soap as well as the weekly azamax takes care of critters. Ps I use a fogmaster jr

opt1c

opt1c

saturator will help those work better... i like mixing it with spray & grow one day, fulpower the next day, liquid light the 3rd day, and ralph's ultra lush the 4th day... then repeat... let me know if any other combo gives u a lusher canopy :joint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom