Foliar Sprays

• Thread starter steelyeyes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

I use Colossal Bud Blast with a surfactant. I just picked up some of RTI's CalCarb and checking it out as well. I always spray right as the lights are going out. Temperature has to be within a certain range otherwise the stomata closes and at that point a foliar is pointless. I foliar til week 2 of flower.

nutrients do enter the leaf without going thru the stoma. Not pointless. JK

mikeross

mikeross

I wouldnt spray right at lights out either IMO... your asking for problems especially if your currently fighting off PM.

I was taught to spray about an hour before lights on with the use of a green light. Gives them just enough to soak up the good stuff and dry off a little before lights come on.

I read a few members here talking about spraying with lights on which I feel is a bad idea. You can fry your plant and blow up your bulbs if water gets on them.

I would like to point out that there are some foliars treatments that tell you to spray with at least 3 hours lights on. I know of only liquid light though... might be other that require lights on.

J

Jalisco Kid

I wouldnt spray right at lights out either IMO... your asking for problems especially if your currently fighting off PM.

I was taught to spray about an hour before lights on with the use of a green light. Gives them just enough to soak up the good stuff and dry off a little before lights come on.

I read a few members here talking about spraying with lights on which I feel is a bad idea. You can fry your plant and blow up your bulbs if water gets on them.

I would like to point out that there are some foliars treatments that tell you to spray with at least 3 hours lights on. I know of only liquid light though... might be other that require lights on.

Why do you feel your plants will fry? Have you ever seen the rain coming down on a sunny day? JK

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nutrient foliar spraying shouldnt burn your plants or make them light sensitive

pm treatments or pesticides is a different story

Latest posts

Top Bottom