Foliars - Combine them?

• Thread starter bloads
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bloads

bloads

I use a few different foliars, wondering if I can cut some corners and combine a few of them?

•Epson Salt
Magic Green
•Snow Storm Ultra

Any other recommended foliars?
What's a recommended wetting agent?
Do wetting agents that claim to allow you to spray w/full lighting actually work with nutrients that caution you not to apply under full light?

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I use AgOrganics(yellow bottle) Seafuel and Calmag at the same time with good results. Typically ill cut my usual dose in half for each. So if i normally use 1ml/gallon for the seafuel or calmag...id then use .5 ml/gallon of each when combined

I always lessen the light when foliar feeding

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I use a few different foliars, wondering if I can cut some corners and combine a few of them?

•Epson Salt
Magic Green
•Snow Storm Ultra

Any other recommended foliars?
What's a recommended wetting agent?
Do wetting agents that claim to allow you to spray w/full lighting actually work with nutrients that caution you not to apply under full light?
Love seaweed/kelp for foliars, as well as a filtered worm casting tea.

Wetting agent, SM-90, few drops (non-antimicrobial/antibacterial) dish soap, aloe juice, or something I haven't tried yet but can, the rinse water from quinoa, as it contains saponins. Also, JMS Stylet oil or any other good horticultural oil is good to include.

If the nutrient or other product you're using specifically states it's phytoxic, adding another product will not necessarily make it non-phytotoxic.

Barring specified phytoxicity, damn near anything can be foliared during full lights on. The water droplets do not act like little magnifying lenses that cause burning, if someone has observed burning then there is something else at play. I say this because I've spent too much time spraying down and foliaring my indoor and outdoor plants in full sun and light. This is, to reiterate, barring products that do cause phytoxic reactions. I also don't spray products like Bt in full sun or first thing in the morning because exposure to sunlight can cause faster degradation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom