"folks Of Ferguson..."

• Thread starter steelcanaries
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

steelcanaries

Folks of ferguson

This bud is for you...

"Hands Up...Don't Shoot"...Keep fighting the good fight...Equality for All...Law Enforement is supposed to be a servant of the public not a violent, scared, trigger happy bully...all the best...yall be blessed...steel

S

steelcanaries

maan...and what about Andy Lopez gunned down by Santa Rosa police, and so on, and so on..this kinda thing unfortuneately happens in the Bay Area, like every week, at least once...yet no media coverage of those....those places are known as violent places and thats not news...ferguson is one example, new york is another....there are very many, and far too many, unfortunately...no one is forgetting...seems people are fed up and finally standing up for what they believe in...i feel the energy of a revolution of sorts beginnning...a major change/step forward for the rights of all people...sorry u think that's lame...

Stalks

Stalks

I'm sorry that being a police office is already a dangerous job. When someone resist arrest from an office that is invitation for an ass kicking. That cop has no clue wtf is going through someone mind why should the cop lose his life when he is doing a job vs a criminal that is commiting felonys with a 10-15 year min sentence

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ya seriously
Powers greater than us have kept humans divided since we began recording our history. The real revolution will be when we all come together.
I agree.
I'm sorry that being a police office is already a dangerous job. When someone resist arrest from an office that is invitation for an ass kicking. That cop has no clue wtf is going through someone mind why should the cop lose his life when he is doing a job vs a criminal that is commiting felonys with a 10-15 year min sentence
Killing is killing wether anyone thinks it's justified or not

A

A-Roe

Everybody that has kids feel way different from you dumb shits who are just being low key racist. When young white boys start getting shot down by black officers and they get off shit'll change your outlook. If you gotta pull your gun on an unarmed person while you gotta taser still hook to your waist you a pussy in my eyes and shouldve got a less dangerous job. And i got plenty of officers and correction officer in my family male/female.

Stalks

Stalks

Ya seriously

I agree.

Killing is killing wether anyone thinks it's justified or not
When it's a kill or be killed world shit like this happens.

Everybody that has kids feel way different from you dumb shits who are just being low key racist. When young white boys start getting shot down by black officers and they get off shit'll change your outlook. If you gotta pull your gun on an unarmed person while you gotta taser still hook to your waist you a pussy in my eyes and shouldve got a less dangerous job. And i got plenty of officers and correction officer in my family male/female.

"Low key racist"

Your skin color does not give you the right to act any which way you want you must respect authority. Maybe the young white kids don't have as big of an issue because they come from family atmospheres instead of practically raising themselves because they are from a single parent home.

This goes deeper than the cops it's more about the structure of the African American family or lack there of and the attitude of all white people being racist

S

steelcanaries

care to elaborate on that Bulldog? What makes you not a lemming and different bruv? Curious. The News sensationalizes everything.....hence why we have copycat shootings at high schools and so called "lone wolf", homegrown terrorists....if the news didnt give these tragedies so much attention, then there probably wouldnt be so many similar types of incidents happening week in and out like there has been....I agree that the true revolution will be when the people have finally had enough and unify as one power to passionately fight for the rights of all...Fuck Webster Dictionary and their words of the year like 'nostalgia', etc....there should be two....Passion and Unity....be blessed all....steel

S

steelcanaries

Hey all...my intention with posting this thread was not to fight, divide, and bicker with members here....I love that we all have a passionate view on these subjects....These are the times of our lives....I posted the hands up dont shoot pic because, as of right now, I am not working and when I am home and the tv or radio is on, its all that seems to be discussed...although the issue is important, the non stop reporting is just too much after a while...Seeing people protesting in different cities all over the country with their hands up....shouting "dont shoot" became the theme of the week, for weeks....the pic i put up is the result of my reaction or output to all of this combined stimuli...We all have our own views on these sorts of topics and there are no winners when discussing, just like when subjects of politics, government and religion are brought up, they can go on and on, forever, getting no where and frustrating all parties involved....I appreciate the time spent by everyone droppin in and sharing their thoughts....the journey continues...all the best this holiday season....I wish you all Peace...be blessed all...steel

sixstring

sixstring

Hey all...my intention with posting this thread was not to fight, divide, and bicker with members here....I love that we all have a passionate view on these subjects....These are the times of our lives....I posted the hands up dont shoot pic because, as of right now, I am not working and when I am home and the tv or radio is on, its all that seems to be discussed...although the issue is important, the non stop reporting is just too much after a while...Seeing people protesting in different cities all over the country with their hands up....shouting "dont shoot" became the theme of the week, for weeks....the pic i put up is the result of my reaction or output to all of this combined stimuli...We all have our own views on these sorts of topics and there are no winners when discussing, just like when subjects of politics, government and religion are brought up, they can go on and on, forever, getting no where and frustrating all parties involved....I appreciate the time spent by everyone droppin in and sharing their thoughts....the journey continues...all the best this holiday season....I wish you all Peace...be blessed all...steel

yeah man ill start by saying happy holidays and peace to you as well.the problem here with some including myself is that whole concept of hands up dont shoot was and is a lie.i cannot believe this didnt get locked up right off the bat,im from the inner city and im what you would call brown,almost white in the winter and almost black in the summer.i seen it all and we aint living in the 40's,50's,and 60's deep south type racist times anymore.wonder how the st louis area would look if they just took all the guns away from cops and told them to just watch for speeders and seat belt violations,dont be aggressive with anyone lol.wonder how long it would take for that whole town to burn to the ground?
plus aint none of this weed related,cept maybe ole mike brown was high that day ;)

that other shit in N.Y. was/is tragic for sure,bad laws and poor judgement killed that guy and its sad.but i think if it would have been a large overweight white guy he still might have died.and they could have used a taser on him and he may still have died,but the method they did use looked bad/over the top,for a dude selling loosies on the corner.

Top Bottom