Follow My Grow! Help With Advice✌

• Thread starter Henny2319
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Henny2319

So I just set up my flower room! Well kinda i still need a door! So it can be 99% "sealed" currently just have a zipper door that leads to my Veg room. So i want to run co2 and i know am going to get alot of shit for trying to run co2 in a "sealed" room while having that dual hose a/c unit right there..but i might not need it for these few months of winter my temps get around 80°-85° if i cover up them vent holes. That temp should be ideal while running co2 ive been told. Also might get some crap about them led lights as well lol some people dont like LEDs especially pricy ones, but i wanted to try these out so am running these Platinum p600s (3) over a 4×8 canopy area. I just put my plants in here today and set up this scrog net. Hopefully i can get it to be pretty even in the end.
I have 6 plants they kinda small so they might not fill out the whole canopy area but will see. I got some seeds from a dispenc here in Boulder,Co i tried these strains and they were pretty dank hopefully i can grow them just as tasty. The strains are Ghostship Bx, Iron triangle Og kush, and Guptilla
1st time trying to grow in a sealed room while running co2 all tips and advice is appreciated as well as tough critisism✌ heres a lil pic of what i have so far #WunManArmy

Follow my grow help with advice
Follow my grow help with advice 2
Follow my grow help with advice 3
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

That's an awesome set up u have buddy and iv seen plenty of cracking grows done with legs
What does the iron part mean in the iron triangle kush strain do u know?

H

Henny2319

Lol. Well thanks man! Am trying my best. And to be honest am not sure. All these strains are mixed with Gupta Kush. The "Iron Triangle OG" is White Traingle OG × Gupta kush. So maybe just a name? Heres the card that came with if that helps. And by the way fingers crossed on the potency

20170102 211631
H

Henny2319

And here is a little more information. Lol it says where the "Iron" part came from too

H

Henny2319

@Seamaiden am trying to get people to help me out with my co2 set up and how to exactly run a sealed enviroment in this thread, more specific help for my grow i know there is other threads but dont really get to specific. Unless you can point me to a thread that does then that will be great. But as of right now advice with this set up will be fantastic! Anyone? I need the keys!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ok, huge tip on doing 3 character searches, which can't be done directly through our search thingy--go to Google, input your search terms, then add "@thcfarmer.com" and the first group of hits will be threads here. That's the best way I've found to get around that 3 character limit, which is damn near impossible to get around because it's built into the database IIRC.

So I did that, and it looks like one @Moses249 has run tons of sealed rooms. I would search his/her posts.

In the meantime, here's mah Google hit for 'sealed room CO2 @thcfarmer.com'

H

Henny2319

20170204 072846
20170204 072830

Hey whats up guys, back at it again with some questions!. So i have a little problem and i personally cant tell 100% if this is first sings of light bleaching? Its only the start of week 4 in flower but most of my tops of are white/ bright yellow just the very tips and i had my lights no closer than 18" some tops are even a litttle lower than most and still have a white tips. 18" is the recommended light distance for flower. Took me long enough to realize something is not right. I have them a little over 2ft above the canapoy now not much more but if the company says 18" is okay wouldnt that be okay and not cause this? But then again is it bleaching? Or some sort of nutrient burn?

20170204 073003
SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

Not nute burn, your leaf tips would appear scorched. It definitely could be bleaching. Whatever the company states for height is "suggested". Every gal is individual and unique. You may need to maneuver those to the outsides and keep track of how the gal you replace her with responds to the light. Or you may simply have to raise the lights 4-6 inches. If your gals havent finished stretching your lights will need to be raised periodically anyways to accommodate for new growth.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Get better pix. I've done light bleaching, and it looks like someone splashed bleach on the plants. Literally, no chlorophyll.

H

Henny2319

1. 20170206 061657
    Well its pretty hard to get a good pic with my phone and the pistils arent any help. The actual bud is still small so another reason its kinda hard to see but this is all i got. Its not much but alot of my tops have this:/

H

Henny2319

Yea i think so too. My lights are more than 2 ft above now and way over the recommended distance in flower. I feel like they arent getting proper light as in lumens so far away but now i am scared to get the lights any closer due to this bleaching.. is anobody experienced with platinum leds?

H

Henny2319

So i just started noticing that my guptilla plant started having issues. The tip of the leaves are curling straight up some at 90° and on some all the edges are starting to curl in. the leaf feels some what dry its self. And i decided to get a better view under normal light and holy crap! Its starting to have light browning spots it looks like. Been trying to read up but i have no idea to be honest anyone have any suggestions? The last photo is a photo of the plant right in front of the guptilla. Both under the same light.

20170206 131827
20170206 131905
20170206 131822
20170206 131842
20170206 131853
SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

I'm gonna go with light burn/heat stress makes sense with the bleaching. Possibly early nute burn, but usually I see it on the tips then progress upwards and inside. Do you use cal/mag?

Last edited:
H

Henny2319

It dont look like some sort of defeciency? When it comes to the leaves? The curling yes i guess it can be the light/heat stress but why the browning fading color it has

H

Henny2319

Is that plant doomed? Will them leaves ever turn green again in the time it has in flower?

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

It dont look like some sort of defeciency? When it comes to the leaves? The curling yes i guess it can be the light/heat stress but why the browning fading color it has

Possibly phosphorus def. I'm not sure what you use for feeding, or growing medium to really pinpoint.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
What brand LED panels? It really sucks that you have the lights the recommended distance ,plus some, away from the top of the plants and it's still light bleaching them.

Top Bottom