Follow This, Help Me Dial It In

• Thread starter slimjimham
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FooDoo

very nice to see you around FOO! would love to talk about your current nute schedule,........PM me!
i was actually getting nitrogen toxicity so i changed it a smidge a few days ago. the dark green leaves cleared up instantly.

im using

4ml/gal calimagic
3ml/gal floramicro
3ml/gal floragrow
9ml/gal florabloom

thats a nutrient profile of

79N - 64P - 143K - 64MG - 113CA

anything above 85N gives dark green leaves and nitrogen claw

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

i was actually getting nitrogen toxicity so i changed it a smidge a few days ago. the dark green leaves cleared up instantly.

im using

4ml/gal calimagic
3ml/gal floramicro
3ml/gal floragrow
9ml/gal florabloom

thats a nutrient profile of

79N - 64P - 143K - 64MG - 113CA

anything above 85N gives dark green leaves and nitrogen claw
That's the schedule I'm looking for!!!! Any boosters along the way always curious about the P/K strategy as the bloom matures?
My only anomaly is I dont run RO water (here in Boulder I'm at 75ppm out of the tap and that gets run through the tall boy filters too!) so I'm betting I could get by with half the calimagic your using? Nice to see your still killing the schedule!

F

FooDoo

No pk boosters. At like 1/3 strength koolbloom liquid would burn tips and at like 10% strength koolbloom powder stressed the buds into throwinh naners (those banana looking things that stick out the buds). Never used them again and never had the naners again. K is important to bud and plant growth , p not so much

slimjimham

slimjimham

Do you just run that same feed throughout flower? Keeping ppm about the same?

slimjimham

slimjimham

.... What's your feed schedule for veg and what ppm do you keep those at?

And have you ever used general hydroponics feed schedule? Those ratios are way different than their recommended doses, don't know if you tried their schedule and found it to not work as well....?

F

FooDoo

I go full strength at veg. Picture it like this. Veg plants barely have a root system. Let's say those few roots are fingers. You have 5 fingers. You want to eat nutes. Let's call nutes apples. You're trying to grab apples in a giant barrel of water. If you only have 5 fingers and there's barely any apples in a huge barrel of water, its almost impossible to get the apples you want to eat. If you have 1,000 apples with only 5 fingers its much easier to find the apples you want. Vice versa if you have 200 fingers (a well established root system in flower) then obv youbcan find apples faster and easier and can bring that ppm down.

No I have never ever not even for a single second tried any nutrient labels feeding schedule. I'm not a sheep. I use my brain and the nutrient calculator to make an ideal nutrient profile . then I watch my plants and see what they say thru their leaves and adjust accordingly.

The ppm.on the 500 scale for this formula with 0ppm water comes out to about ~1000

Top Bottom