Following feeding chart but still seems like it’s lacking something

• Thread starter Zooka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zooka

Zooka

I’ve been following feeding chart (Diablo nutrients) something still off about them, growing in coco I ph my water to 5.8
Humidity has been good
Temp a little on low side 60-65F
(Waiting on heat mat)
Any input is greatly appreciated
Following feeding chart but still seems like its lacking something 3
Following feeding chart but still seems like its lacking something 4
Following feeding chart but still seems like its lacking something 5

Following feeding chart but still seems like its lacking something
Following feeding chart but still seems like its lacking something 2
AKgrow

AKgrow

My plants were stuck in 60-65 degree temps for a week and showed similar signs of stress. Any way to raise ambient temp? The heating mat will help the roots, but leaf temps are important as well for transpiration. Have you read up on VPD?

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

After the heat is dialed you can start playing with upping the N or outher stuff, but atm your going to have to get those temps up. Also i would highly recommend reading aquamans thread on coco, it will give pretty much all the info you need to bust that off sick wid it

Zooka

Zooka

My plants were stuck in 60-65 degree temps for a week and showed similar signs of stress. Any way to raise ambient temp? The heating mat will help the roots, but leaf temps are important as well for transpiration. Have you read up on VPD?
No I haven’t gonna look into it now

Zooka

Zooka

Thx for input guys! Yea I ordered a heat mat I figured that would help raise the temp in the tent all together works for a buddy of mine. Just sucks because my only available growing space is pretty cold in there

Top Bottom