Fond memories of Hash Plant #13.....

• Thread starter HeadBandit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HeadBandit

The 13th pheno of the hash plant those hippies in the 70s brought back from Afghanistan to San Francisco was actually the first strain I ever grew. Ironically in the very conservative "commonwealth" of VA the last I ever saw of it was the bonsai in the woods behind what I called home after I was forced to cut it down. Now that I am a refuge from the valley to Cali, myself and my network are determined to once again find the true HP-13 only available in clone form that very few people know about or have actually ever had the pleasure of puffing on. True "H-Pizzle" is furry as shit and smells like garlic, cat piss, and mothballs--in a good way that is. As a more seasoned medical grower in Cali, my mission here is to once again reunite with this strain that has healing powers beyond any other herb I have ever puffed.

aldus

aldus

Good luck on your quest.

Might consider looking at some of Topdawgs HP seeds, they use the HP13 clone

B

BlueWater

I bought some seeds from a friend that had a huge collection in '93-ish that was called Af-Pak(Afghani-Pakistani) and the buds were fantastic. Then reading the HP13 description in Cannabible makes me think it was the same thing possibly. There was something else written on the label @ the time I just can't remember it now, it may very well have been HP13. Still know the guy, just don't see him very often these days. Another I got from him was Paki-Malawi.

H

HeadBandit

The Quest for Pizzles

Those that have the HP-13 I speak of (see King's Cannibible description) is incredibly hoarded. The only people I know of that have it are in North Carolina and in the Crozet area of VA. Unfortunately the old timer in VA that has the strain now is unreachable. My friend that gave him the genetics died over a year ago and no one will dare venture over there for fear of getting shot at.

When I had a small bowel ressection in the Spring of 2008, I healed from the intensive surgery vaporizing exclusively the HP-13 that I had helped harvest that prior December.

I was on my feet and back to work three weeks ahead of what my doctors had projected thanks to the pizzles. Once I figure out how to upload pictures, I will upload some for the rest of the community to see what true HP looks like. True HP-13 is not available in seed form and I would be weary of any seed bank that claims otherwise. There are backcrosses and variations but the true strain has effects that cannot be compared to anything else out there. Ultimately, we're dealing with a 100% indica that is speedy and uplifting and will actually get you so high you feel sober---sober like a Jedi that is. That is what made the strain so coveted in the first place. There were roughly 15 phenos of the same hash plant brought back and the 13th one possessed properties from out of this world. If anyone in CA knows where I can obtain a clone, I would practically sell a kidney to get it considering the results my friends and I have had with the supreme blue dream (see High Times, not sure which month, but that's ours in the photos from this year) as well as repeat batches of headband in the same 7-amendment soil recipe using Bountea. The blue dreams have leaves larger than dinner plates thanks to this stuff.:smiley_joint:

H

HeadBandit

I bought some seeds from a friend that had a huge collection in '93-ish that was called Af-Pak(Afghani-Pakistani) and the buds were fantastic. Then reading the HP13 description in Cannabible makes me think it was the same thing possibly. There was something else written on the label @ the time I just can't remember it now, it may very well have been HP13. Still know the guy, just don't see him very often these days. Another I got from him was Paki-Malawi.

BlueWater,

I'd be interested in getting a hold of some of those mystery beans if the opportunity were ever to arrise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom