Food as a weapon.

• Thread starter johnnyballbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
We're trying to cover any and all bases. Even if nothing goes down, which i hope it doesn't, it'll be nice to have walked away with the satisfaction of gaining self sufficiency. I need to learn how to make my own alcohol to clean my glass too.

S

StonedOwl

I'm gonna find a small island, and live our the rest of my life eating sushi. Or wander deep into the Canadian wilderness and build a cabin. (I have always kinda wanted to be a hermit) If things ever get too bad I'll just drop off the map.

Can't really fight anything that big, ya know?

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuULcVaMTf0[/YOUTUBE]
Oh we can fight something that big. The US civilian population is one of the largest armed groups of people on the planet.

The sad thing is that most people won't even try until things get so bad to the point of making that decision: should i fight or give in? I've already made my decision, and have lived my life according to that as i made it years ago.

The people who run around all day on their newest most up to date cell phones, sippin tea in a coffee shop while trying to get a Wi-Fi connection for their cute lil Mac laptop to see the latest votes of American Idol....well, i don't expect them to fight. But ppl like me, make no mistake about it. I will fight. And i fight dirty. And i win.

If you could attach music to posts....i'd have to throw the Rocky theme song on here. And slowly fade it up as you read towards the end of the paragraph above. Haha.

Edit. Fuck it, now we got the background music. Hahahaha

F

Fear

man back when i was in a diff buis i had access to a gernade launcher and like 1 gernade. Mexicans are very resourcefull in my area.

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Resources are good. ;)

No fuck that, lemme reword that. GOOD resources are EVERYTHING. I got a guy that makes cans in his CNC shop. Have a gunsmith who makes just about any kind of reciever you'd want, ANY. Both CNC equiped cats.

I can't even remember the last time i've ordered anything grow related, or went to a store and bought anything. I have a guy that takes care of all that for me.

S

s4m

JB?,

thats the truth bro!.

And just the tip of it!.

The only way to beat monsanto etc?.

Buy there shares and then ruin the company!.:mad0223:

s4m

Top Bottom