Food for thought?

• Thread starter Mr.Budly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You need constant running veg and flower rooms.

I run a perpetual 2 room garden. We harvest a different plant every 10 days on average. (It actually varies a cording to flower phenotype as we tend to grow seed plants.)

If you are interested my thread is linked in my signiture.

Mr.Budly

Mr.Budly

I run a perpetual 2 room garden. We harvest a different plant every 10 days on average. (It actually varies a cording to flower phenotype as we tend to grow seed plants.)

How many plants per room you run? What's your room? Educate me?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

How many plants per room you run? What's your room? Educate me?

I keep 4-5 in veg staggered about 10 days to 2 weeks apart. And up to 8 in flower in various stages of flowering. I was keeping to the 12 plant medical rule. When a plant is harvested. A veg plant is moved in to replace it and so on.

It is described very well in ed rosenthals grow book. I modified it with smaller plants as i have limited space and low ceilings. My house is an old converted lake cabin.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I was wondering what that link was there for...I feel Dum...............................
Good Morning Sir's

Latest posts

Top Bottom