Food for thought

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

It's a pretty far fetched conspiracy theory in a lot of ways, but not impossible at all. Kind of alarming how much stake the chinese own in our economy. Historically they are not the kind of people to just drop a bad debt, they will chase it until they get it. I've read about chinese military in mexico also, but it's hearsay.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I agree but we do need to do something as we owe way to much money. I also don`t see things getting better for America with no jobs and everything being imported. What would happen if"We the People" started paying our taxes with IOU`s? Hell we could print up IOU`s as fast as they print up worthless money! Afraid the whole world is living in a house of cards!

Burning Bush

Burning Bush

It's always been this way,one rules,then falls...
untill all falls...
then...
rebuild a different place...
with different people
then...history is clouded,and the newer people do not get to know what the OG's did before them.
That's where hippies,like us come in.
"In this oh sweet life we're comin' in from the cold"
"only the fittest of the fittest will survive"
(Robert Nesta Marley OMJ(Bob).
We must try to overcome all diversity with skill and compassion,before might and hatred.
We are all human,and will suffer from this consequence.
Wizard of Oz.

fractal

fractal

I agree we need to overcome diversity. As in stop pushing it in America. This manufactured diversity thing has driven a wedge between Americans like nothing else. Our terrorist-in-chief has set race relations back 40 years already.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Back in the day they would say eat all you food just think of all the children starving in china, everything made in china was junk, now everything comes from china and we owe them money, and were starving money wise to a bunch of commies we once feared and hated... Russia..... WTF?????????

fractal

fractal

And an American whistleblower went to RUSSIA for safety from our government! What does that say? I'm assuming for now Snowden is the real deal and not a manufactured op.

Burning Bush

Burning Bush

I call our state of affairs,(the world affairs,not just USA),the mold of rumsfeld,the result of insider bullshit,gone so far that it's a run away train,that could only be stopped by...the Southern Business Communities,that vowed to bring the US economy to it's knees,after Bush was voted back in...September 11,came,and the world changed forever into this molten dripping with death,place,that the Chinese have ALWAYS wanted to control.Check how many of the top world companies are owned by Japanese,and Chinese.......Why?
Because Western politricks is full of push me,stab you,underhanded dog shit,that we have become HOPLESS with money.
Asians have a totally different concept of business and money,than the Western underWorld.
Thats why the world is in this state of breakdown...Asia knows how to repair economy and keep going.
Australia is like TED...rooted!!!
We make nothing!!!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Again all this bullshit will drive one crazy, fact or fiction, don't know. Sure its important to keep an eye on things but , some things one person just cannot change. The only thing I can do is to make my world a better place by living life to the fullest each and every day.
Seek out the good in life, you wont be here forever....
Honesty, patience, love, that's how I try to run my life...

FiveAM

FiveAM

if someone owes you money, do you just go out and kill them or otherwise prevent them from paying?

no.

you squeeze their ass until they feel like they HAVE to pay or else..or am I just an asshole?

Latest posts

Top Bottom