Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth. As a weapon!

• Thread starter Elxfeezy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

Went into the garden and a flying bug emerged as I opened the tent. I immediately said: f it. Threw diatomaceous earth everywhere, then dropped some in the fan and sealed it so it would fly around and attach to any jerks hiding. You remember that scene in Ace Ventura when nature calls and he’s covered in ginger print dust? That’s what my AK47 is looking like. I guess we will be finding out together if it works.

Food grade diatomaceous earth as a weapon
Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

Went into the garden and a flying bug emerged as I opened the tent. I immediately said: f it. Threw diatomaceous earth everywhere, then dropped some in the fan and sealed it so it would fly around and attach to any jerks hiding. You remember that scene in Ace Ventura when nature calls and he’s covered in ginger print dust? That’s what my AK47 is looking like. I guess we will be finding out together if it works.
I did this same thing do my dogs and cats when they caught fleas while living in the country. Only had to do it once. Just gave them a good dry covering and let them shake it off. 🤷🏽‍♂️

zzzybil

zzzybil

great stuff but i wouldn't put it on the flower ......... put it on my chickens & veggi plants

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

great stuff but i wouldn't put it on the flower ......... put it on my chickens & veggi plants
This is something I ONLY do in veg. In flower, when the sticky stuff shows up, there’s no way I could keep it off my buds. I’ll leave the DE present the whole veg. Before I flip, I’ll give them a NICE misting to pull off the DE(of course at night). Then presto, killed all the bugs, stayed organic.

Top Bottom