Foodsaver Vac Purge

• Thread starter EMC2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EMC2

EMC2

Hi farmers,

New to the forum. Looking for a quick tip.

Is it possible to vac purge my BHO with a foodsaver vac + mason jar extension cap?

If yes, would you recommend having the mason jar in hot water while using the vac?

Thanks!

K

kushsmoker30

i hear a fruit dehydrator works good, spread wax thin on parchment paper. watch it cuz once it's done it's done take it out, if u let it go too long n u'll have more of a taffy type of wax if u do it right u'll have that dry crumbley type of wax

Amber

Amber

yes, the vac chamber works best... but yes, the jar attachment works just as well for the purge, just not as user friendly.
I vac 3-1 hour sessions, 1 - 8 hour, and a 24 hour purge.... overkill? People don't think so:)
I like to vac, heat slightly, and revac without releasing the vacuum pressure inside... blah blah blah.... but yessir it works like a charm....
How are you heating without releasing the pressure?

EMC2

EMC2

Thanks MF OG. I'm going to give it a try next week when the rest of my equipment comes in. Thanks for the help

germinator

germinator

I do small batchs 5 < g...On unbleached parchment in a mason jar, on a mr.coffee warmer [no direct heat contact, put up on jars lid atop of the heat surface] will get just to apprx 120° I give it till no mo muffining.
Works for me.

Top Bottom