Fooled.

• Thread starter bigwillis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

I didnt realize,,, some html tags that dont work in some browsers,,, sorry.
I got this in email so I have no other details on cost and the like...

,mtg tonight.

business in cannabis industry, investors ask queations.
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
6:00pm uil 10:00pmnt
Casselman's Bar & Venue
2620 Walnut St., Denver, CO 80205

sky high

sky high

lmao....god weed is for dumbasses. Dont we already have enough moron hipsters up here....fuck. Yay lets turn the last fucking decent place in the country into a fuckhole like amsterdam.....yay. I finally got why all the kats from colorado said the weather sucks....its cause you dont want anyone up here. 10 degrees and wearing a t shirt and slacks......thats whats up. FUCK anything that brings more dipshits up here.

Yer experiencing one of the the driest/warmest spells we've ever had, DWB. Most of the time it's a blizzard. It only snows at night though.....so at least you have all day to dig out before it starts snowing again at dusk. ;)

In all seriousness....we better HOPE it snows for weeks and months at some point this "Winter" or we're all gonna be fucked royally by a lack of water. This never-ending warm/dry shit is crazy and it is setting up exactly like it did last winter (and summer). Serious shit. We can't afford/ can't slide through another dry year like last year without serious consequences for >everyone<.

As far as the MarywannaMorons....um....you/everyone here already know how I feel there. Gonna be MMJ all over...and more....same clowns...same circus....

Hopefully the whole retail thing will be squished under foot and these "panels" of "elite industry expe...." (wha..? No Timmy?) ...'er...a panels of used car salesmen can go back to forcing YET ANOTHER change in these "pot" laws to keep BUSINESS flowing into their law offices...

FOOLS BEING FOOLED. AGAIN.

Hemp lube, anyone?

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Yer experiencing one of the the driest/warmest spells we've ever had, DWB. Most of the time it's a blizzard. It only snows at night though.....so at least you have all day to dig out before it starts snowing again at dusk. ;)

In all seriousness....we better HOPE it snows for weeks and months at some point this "Winter" or we're all gonna be fucked royally by a lack of water. This never-ending warm/dry shit is crazy and it is setting up exactly like it did last winter (and summer). Serious shit. We can't afford/ can't slide through another dry year like last year without serious consequences for >everyone<.

As far as the MarywannaMorons....um....you/everyone here already know how I feel there. Gonna be MMJ all over...and more....same clowns...same circus....

Hopefully the whole retail thing will be squished under foot and these "panels" of "elite industry expe...." (wha..? No Timmy?) ...'er...a panels of used car salesmen can go back to forcing YET ANOTHER change in these "pot" laws to keep BUSINESS flowing into their law offices...

Hemp lube, anyone?

Ah! you underestimate how much I love the snow. Brother Im use too dust storms and 3 year droughts, aint no thang like a chicken wang! I came from a land of pussy concealed derringers and mile high personality's....this life, this one Im living right here right now.......shhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt. I bought the truck, I bought the land, I bought into the life.....Ill gladly plow through high nip neck high snow too get ma goods, over that fuckhole place I left. Fuck n' A I love it here. Guess what I applied for.......forest fire fighter......like I said aint no one no where EVER GUNNA KICK ME OUT OF THESE MOUNTAINS!!!!!!!and fuck making money on weed, lol. So much more going on round here then weed, lol.

BTW i used some hemp lube.....shit that stuff sucked got all sticky....but it tastes pretty good then we got back too business.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

I finally got why all the kats from colorado said the weather sucks....
I just laughed thinking about all my buddies from the south. C'mon man, winter is a killer here. Last year, almost no snow.
She tortures you in the cruelest of ways.

I hear you SH. The lawns in Phoenix might not be as green this year :)

I love the smirk on RC's face when he explains what happens if they don't do it by Jan 1, 2014. "It falls to the jurisdiction of the localities"....He,he,he....

putembk

putembk

Was in the mountains yesterday for a quick fishing fix and there is NO SNOW!!
If this doesn't change soon there will be no lawns in Colorado next year. This could be shaping up to be worse than the drought 10 years ago. Winter park was open but only on artificial stuff. We may need the retail marijuana business to replace the ski business if things don't change.

Nice day for fishing and keeping with the name of this thread, I FOOLED a couple of nice 17" rainbows.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Fooled... maybe. Laws are made by men, and are as such therefore fallible, as are all works of men. That was said by someone who was trying to place the christian bible above all other works of men, and failing. There is a very healthy conservative movement in this country- and in Colorado. Ignoring them, belittling them and/or calling them stupid or otherwise underestimating them is at the very least self-limiting, and at worst creates the same hatred and bigotry we all publicly line up to decry... just before we find ourselves acting just like them and adding hypocrisy to the list.

The conservative movement has for many decades insisted upon being the moral arbiter of what is acceptable 'free' behavior; going to church qualifies, as does foreclosing on your neighbor after screwing him out of his pension. Yet, somehow, smoking the dried flowers of a plant doesn't? These people don't live by 'logic'; therefore any attempt to define or argue with them logically is doomed to failure. This Amendment 64 debate is really missing a more basic point; does any group within our nation have the right to decide what the rest of us may or may not morally or legally do?

Here is the real reason I voted the way I did; to be heard on the side of freedom. Freedom to do something I want that others may or may not approve of. If I don't hurt those people or their land or livelihood while I'm doing what I like... fuck 'em. It was a vote against moral tyranny- a vote AGAINST the idea that Christians- or Jews, or Muslims, or anyone with a big mouth for that matter, can tell me what I can and cannot do as an independant adult, as long as I'm not hurting anyone else.

The amendment didn't change my ability or willigness to smoke- all it did was affect the legal circumstances of the act. I smoke because I am free, and I like it. If someone else doesn't like it, they are perfectly within their rights not to smoke... but when they try to tell me that I can't, wellllllll... that's one step too damned far, pardner. Treat me with respect, and stay the fuck off my rights.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Fooled... maybe. Laws are made by men, and are as such therefore fallible, as are all works of men. That was said by someone who was trying to place the christian bible above all other works of men, and failing. There is a very healthy conservative movement in this country- and in Colorado. Ignoring them, belittling them and/or calling them stupid or otherwise underestimating them is at the very least self-limiting, and at worst creates the same hatred and bigotry we all publicly line up to decry... just before we find ourselves acting just like them and adding hypocrisy to the list.

The conservative movement has for many decades insisted upon being the moral arbiter of what is acceptable 'free' behavior; going to church qualifies, as does foreclosing on your neighbor after screwing him out of his pension. Yet, somehow, smoking the dried flowers of a plant doesn't? These people don't live by 'logic'; therefore any attempt to define or argue with them logically is doomed to failure. This Amendment 64 debate is really missing a more basic point; does any group within our nation have the right to decide what the rest of us may or may not morally or legally do?

Here is the real reason I voted the way I did; to be heard on the side of freedom. Freedom to do something I want that others may or may not approve of. If I don't hurt those people or their land or livelihood while I'm doing what I like... fuck 'em. It was a vote against moral tyranny- a vote AGAINST the idea that Christians- or Jews, or Muslims, or anyone with a big mouth for that matter, can tell me what I can and cannot do as an independant adult, as long as I'm not hurting anyone else.

The amendment didn't change my ability or willigness to smoke- all it did was affect the legal circumstances of the act. I smoke because I am free, and I like it. If someone else doesn't like it, they are perfectly within their rights not to smoke... but when they try to tell me that I can't, wellllllll... that's one step too damned far, pardner. Treat me with respect, and stay the fuck off my rights.
Right on!!!

coloradochem

coloradochem

How are we suppose to get Breckenridge vanilla porter if theres no water? :( .... it better snow dammit :D. Take it easy guys
Gag!!! Really?, Vanilla Porter. Man i dont think i could drink one of those nasty things. Right on that you like em.:D Yeah the whole SNOW thing...... we need some baddd! I can still drive to my cabin!!! thats not good.:(

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I want to do a snow dance seriously way too dry... Only one person I've talked to is optimistic about El Niño I hope el sum thin happens as long as it brings moisture.

putembk

putembk

Fooled??? Having over 20 peeps to the house tomorrow. Cleaning, vacuuming and all the other shit that goes with having a group over that will destroy all my work in about 15 minutes. They will smoke my herb, drink my booze eat my feast and leave me with one hell of a mess Friday morning. Love it.

All of you on the farm and your family have a good Thanksgiving.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Fooled??? Having over 20 peeps to the house tomorrow. Cleaning, vacuuming and all the other shit that goes with having a group over that will destroy all my work in about 15 minutes. They will smoke my herb, drink my booze eat my feast and leave me with one hell of a mess Friday morning. Love it.

All of you on the farm and your family have a good Thanksgiving.

21 peeps, set another platter, Iam commin over start rollin...

ttystikk

ttystikk

...and I get on my knees and pray...
We don't get fooled again!
'Who' were those guys, anyway? ;)

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!!

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

haha Happy thanksgiving Farm! may your holiday be filled with good people good booze good herb and good times! Take it easy......and remeber to halve your kief shaker filled next to the salt and pepper and put no less then a half bow in the turkey haha ... happy danksgiving

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
...and I get on my knees and pray...
We don't get fooled again!
'Who' were those guys, anyway? ;)

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!!
Tell me who the fuck are you you you you
72 pt km 640
YOU!!!!!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Was at that show when this pic was taken,Winterland SF. a make up show when Moon passed out eariler in the year at the Cow palace...

S

SatansSon

I know a ton of hard working farmers both for MMCs and the underground that are releived to see demand n prices return to normal again. Its been a while since I've seen 300 dollar oz's of the bomb in Denver and I hear thats the norm out there? Hopefully the market fall out of the green rush will make everyone value the commodity they control a bit better.

muir

muir

Hemp lube, anyone?

HOWDY Sky.

I haven't posted much on this site. But..... You certainly are right. we are fucked if we don't get water in a huge way, from now to spring. With most being at the end of the season so it just doesn't evaporate..... like the economy. I am concerned in to many areas to even know where to begin.

on the so called legalization. We are more and more doomed to repeat the cluster fuck of 1284. The schemes are sounding more and more similar. I was fooled and liberated from about 80-100k in my last venture (attempt at 1284 compliance). I won't be fooled again.

I talked to a buddy the other day who is building a addition to high end high end lodge in the Frasier Valley. They have no water, no snow, a good portion of the stores are closed, nobody has free cash to buy pot.

hope all is well. maybe we can meet in the middle one of these days and catch up on things. Let me know if you get over my way. I'll come down th hill if need be.

all the best,
muir!

Latest posts

Top Bottom