Fooled.

• Thread starter bigwillis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

I know a ton of hard working farmers both for MMCs and the underground that are releived to see demand n prices return to normal again. Its been a while since I've seen 300 dollar oz's of the bomb in Denver and I hear thats the norm out there? Hopefully the market fall out of the green rush will make everyone value the commodity they control a bit better.

NIce, I see $250 on the reg but good to hear $300. Tell your friends to continue the trend!

B

bigwillis

NIce, I see $250 on the reg but good to hear $300. Tell your friends to continue the trend!
Things can change in an instant. I know there were some farmers who didn't appreciate the fact that i kinda sat in the middle of both worlds. Well the MMC I grew for fired me under some extremely suspicious circumstances. I was told that what I did outside of work was too much of a liability. Whats funny is, that is why I was hired in the first place. And in fact they bought from me when the shelves were skimp a couple times. I'm sure the fact that I fought back against their constant push for production with little concern for quality. I think production follows quality. They think when you crack open a new hood flip it on you begin to lose money if something, anything isn't growing underneath. I learned a lot and worked everyday for 8 months. I was never loyal to them, I was loyal to the plant and did what I could with what little I was giving. Anyone can grow in a perfect environment, Try growing in a warehouse under construction, short on supplies, with plants and production being jammed down your throat. Thats when you find out how good you really are. Anyway I'm officially jumping off my high horse and looking ahead. I want us to take back our market. I want us to work together. I respect what a lot of you stand for. I hope to get to know some of you. Thanks farm.

S

SatansSon

Yes sir. Anyone else notice hardly no one calls it "meds" anymore and the ones that do look pretty darn dumb? My bro in-law runs a large MMC here n even he was sorta giggling about after a joint of some Yeti n some Straight Jacket Haze. Not everyone in the business on either side was ever really 100% medical or 100% street . I say. We all were stoners n smokers n growers and amongst our subculture its a trade and a commodity to rock the boat to survive. When that amend passed makin outfits grow only there own n giving them false monoplies imho it created a lot of long lasting bad blood amongst a FAMILY. I know my family dinners are missing a couple just because the weed wars. I for one think hard core stoners hold grudges n get their feelings hurt easier than your average Joe too.

K

kolah

Colorado Legalizes Recreational Cannabis
A64 Business Symposium
Elite Industry expert Panal
November 20, 2012
6 - 11 PM @ Casselman's Bar
(Panel begins promptly at 7 PM)

Amendment 64 Symposium Panelists:
Matt Cook, Christian Sederberg, Mike Elliott, Robert Corry, Warren Edson, Sean McAllister, Ann Toney, and Charles Houghton

Panel will include Special Guest Experts from the most elite industry groups who will be guiding us through the rule making process.

Sean McAllister huh?, The lawyer King of DUI...gee I wonder what he's doing on that panel.
And of course Old Robby Corry has his dirty hands in the mix.

I wonder who these other jackwagons are. I'll do a bit of googling to see what i can find. If anyone knows about these peeps, please post the info here.

K

kolah

4. Mike Elliott executive director of the Medicinal Marijuana Industry Group

<snip>Elliott, however, said his group is not willing to bargain on the 5 nanogram threshold. He points out that traffic fatalities have decreased in Colorado in the years since medical marijuana proliferation

5. Warren Edson, lawyer:

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

“If you’re saying, ‘Well, we want you to compromise on a 15 nanogram per whole blood level,’ I mean, that’s foolish; that accomplishes nothing,” said King.

And I still would be grounded for a month :)
Yeah, I mean WHO THE FUCK would use 15 ng? That might be good enough for your truck drivers and their DOT drug test, but not John Q Public when we want to stick it to him.

Just glad that these 'old' ideas and politicians are going by the wayside here. The fifth cry, but probably not the last, from the boy who cried wolf.

@Kolah: So I can never tell if you think good or not with these panels? Seems like we got the A-Team at work.

coloradochem

coloradochem

Nice just what Colorado needed! hash bars aka: coffee shops..
People standing around scared to leave because they got too high... LOL get some tolerance first rookies..

http://www.denverpost.com/news/marijuana/ci_22060980/

Have to love lawyers and how they interrupt what it doesn't prohibit. No Plant Size = go all out. Have i told you how much i love Colorado.

Well leave Switch the light's on for you...

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

"or act like a political powerhouse whose measure garnered more votes than any presidential, gubernatorial or U.S. Senate candidate has ever received in Colorado."
Point!

"Corry's enthusiasm, though, was tempered by others at the forum, who cautioned that implementing marijuana legalization too brazenly could cause a backlash."
Counter Point!

"But Sederberg said activists shouldn't be concerned about pleasing the feds. Regulations should instead focus on helping marijuana businesses fit in with their communities."
But bald men are more dominating figures, it's science.
http://healthland.time.com/2012/09/28/shave-it-off-how-bald-guys-can-look-more-manly-and-dominant/

In the end, you get more bees with Honey. So break out the stainless steel tubes and win some hearts and minds!!!

Top Bottom