for 5x5 im torn between: GSC Electric Sky 300 V2 vs Optic 6 Gen4 Dimmable COB LED

• Thread starter LiveandLearn502
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LiveandLearn502

LiveandLearn502

which one should i get for a 5x5 tent?

As always, i really appreciate the input/advice i receive and will pass it on to the next person in need.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
which one should i get for a 5x5 tent?

As always, i really appreciate the input/advice i receive and will pass it on to the next person in need.

I personally think you would be way better off with something like this. There is lots of info here on LEDs. Everyone has thier favorites. These are the best bang for your buck though. IMO You can also get these off of amazon and ebay, but the Kingbrite seem to have the best rep around here....

LiveandLearn502

LiveandLearn502

I personally think you would be way better off with something like this. There is lots of info here on LEDs. Everyone has thier favorites. These are the best bang for your buck though. IMO You can also get these off of amazon and ebay, but the Kingbrite seem to have the best rep around here....
Thank you for the quickness. Definitely will check them out. been on a serious lookout and cant seem to pull the trigger bc im not 'super' intelligent in the LED lighting field. but i know enough to know a lot of blurples arent good. not all.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Take a look at the PPFD info on the electric sky... you need 2x for a 5x5 thats over 1200 bucks. You would get at least that and more with a samsung quantum board. For less than half.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Thank you for the quickness. Definitely will check them out. been on a serious lookout and cant seem to pull the trigger bc im not 'super' intelligent in the LED lighting field. but i know enough to know a lot of blurples arent good. not all.

There is not enough info out on these to be mainstream yet. Thats why its so hard to figure this all out. Its relatively new tech. I have lots of experience with LEDS for different applications, and I have not found anything better yet, and trust me I have tried.

LiveandLearn502

LiveandLearn502

Take a look at the PPFD info on the electric sky... you need 2x for a 5x5 thats over 1200 bucks. You would get at least that and more with a samsung quantum board. For less than half.
word i didnt notice that. but what you think about the optic LED?

This is the one i meant to link:

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
word i didnt notice that. but what you think about the optic LED?

This is the one i meant to link:
I think you are still better off with a quantum board. If you were sold on that style of light, I would go with something with CREE chips in it. They typically have better lenses and a better range when it comes to that type of led

Top Bottom