For all new time growers! Follow me!

• Thread starter 716legalgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
your using soil and treating it as if it were not.

the soil has nutes, lots. and then you are giving nutes. too much.

the soils you are using are buffered, so no matter what ph you make your water, the soil makes it what it is set to. so you can adjust but the soil will readjust.

one of mine got root burned from hot soil. it has been a problem child from the first sign of the splotchy leaves. it never completely recovered, it is smallish buds and been looking like "fall" for most of flower. all the leaves that had the splotchy look fell off, and ... well she looks bad. if she werent my first grow (well one of 4) and i knew then what i know now, i would have tossed her away. lots of time and effort, everything effected her more than the others, any little change in temp or anything bothered her and more leaves were lost... she is close to harvest, but the difference in her and the others is HUGE!

the one front left is the one that got burned. you can see she is just hanging on, and she has always been sensitive to any changes and her buds are very small.

20210513 151205

716legalgrow

716legalgrow

your using soil and treating it as if it were not.

the soil has nutes, lots. and then you are giving nutes. too much.

the soils you are using are buffered, so no matter what ph you make your water, the soil makes it what it is set to. so you can adjust but the soil will readjust.

one of mine got root burned from hot soil. it has been a problem child from the first sign of the splotchy leaves. it never completely recovered, it is smallish buds and been looking like "fall" for most of flower. all the leaves that had the splotchy look fell off, and ... well she looks bad. if she werent my first grow (well one of 4) and i knew then what i know now, i would have tossed her away. lots of time and effort, everything effected her more than the others, any little change in temp or anything bothered her and more leaves were lost... she is close to harvest, but the difference in her and the others is HUGE!

the one front left is the one that got burned. you can see she is just hanging on, and she has always been sensitive to any changes and her buds are very small.

View attachment 1123936
I tried using the nutrients at half strength general hydroponics recommends. So it is what it is the one I’m having troubles with started off outside, as a clone barely root bounded yet, so I’m sure it’s mother was folly grown outdoors. Feel like that could affect it as well, the genetics

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I tried using the nutrients at half strength general hydroponics recommends. So it is what it is the one I’m having troubles with started off outside, as a clone barely root bounded yet, so I’m sure it’s mother was folly grown outdoors. Feel like that could affect it as well, the genetics
not genetics,
human error

716legalgrow

716legalgrow

not genetics,
human error
Yeah it’s gotta be something. It’s just a difficult plant to grow 🤷‍♂️ Had nute burn since the beginning I got the clone. Only
Plant though. All others are green so far healthy and flourishing for the most part. Cant complain much I’m enjoying myself doing this

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Yeah it’s gotta be something. It’s just a difficult plant to grow 🤷‍♂️ Had nute burn since the beginning I got the clone. Only
Plant though. All others are green so far healthy and flourishing for the most part. Cant complain much I’m enjoying myself doing this
you know nothing from outside should ever come inside, i’d soak it and the soil with hydrogen peroxide than when dry transplant it and feed it or i’d get rid of it.. could have a nest of pest eggs, mold spores waiting for the perfect moment than your screwed for the year for what? a clone..
genetic screw ups are nothing like that..

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

Cultivation nation
What’s your feed base and frequency and type of strain auto or photo? And feed base I mean as In ppm base water source and leading forth. And also did you wash that before using I’ve heard things about that soil attracting bugs easily.
I use the same nutes so like a general idea idk if will help but this is what I do for the same nutes but extras as well so take what ya can from it and sry for my penmanship

716legalgrow

716legalgrow

What’s your feed base and frequency and type of strain auto or photo? And feed base I mean as In ppm base water source and leading forth. And also did you wash that before using I’ve heard things about that soil attracting bugs easily.
I use the same nutes so like a general idea idk if will help but this is what I do for the same nutes but extras as well so take what ya can from it and sry for my penmanship
Well before I was watering them once a day, 2.5mL of micro and gro then 1mL of bloom, and 2.5mL of cal mag plus. Since then, I nute-burned one of them so I stopped feeding them nutrients and just plain water. However since I’ve started these threads, everyone agreed they looked dry and I was under watering. So past 3 days they’ve been getting the same strength per gallon, but now I make sure my media is saturated to the point it dribbles off the bottom in the morning, then at night just a light feeding. Between my 4 photos (two in 5 gallon grow bags other two in 2 gallon grow bags) I go through about a gallon a day as of now. Still young and small plants

Latest posts

Top Bottom