for all of you that wanna try before you buy check this out

• Thread starter username09
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

username09

after reading a post on here and wanting to try out a few carbs i looked online for small samples of different products to try before buying the larger bottles and i came across 4oz samples on ebay. i contacted the guy and he gave me a great deal on three 4oz samples including Bud Candy, Bud Ignitor, and Big Bud as well as some Clonex i've wanted to try just because i've never used it. always used rooting horomone powder. anyway, like i said, he gave me a great deal and even took care of shipping costs. if you guys wanna custom order of nutes or anything you wanna try out before you buy the larger supply he will hook you up. for all your needs just email Bill at [email protected]. really nice guy and great prices on things you wanna sample before you buy. just wanted to pass this along because i'm sure there's more people out there that wanna try different products but, don't wanna buy the larger bottles. just email Bill and he'll take care of you. if you want you can pass this along on other forums as well.

Top Bottom