For All The Blurple Haters!! Learn how to use them you wont hate them!

• Thread starter bloodhungry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bloodhungry

Just wanted to show all the growers in general that, the light is only a very small part of the process. If you know how to grow AND use mid-grade LEDs then you'll have no issues with quality or quantity. For that matter you wont have a need to go spending 1000's on b.s. quantum boards or any of that over-hyper b.s.. Bottom line all you get with those are a slightly bigger footprint, and for the price comparison, I can just buy more mid-grade cover that footprint and still use less electricity than you, while keeping my spectrum 100% under my control! Just to clarify im not bashing high-end boards or equipment, that's just dumb.. Im simply showing that you don't have to buy high priced equipment to get very high end product.

For all the blurple haters learn how to use them you wont hate them
For all the blurple haters learn how to use them you wont hate them 2
For all the blurple haters learn how to use them you wont hate them 3
For all the blurple haters learn how to use them you wont hate them 4
For all the blurple haters learn how to use them you wont hate them 5
For all the blurple haters learn how to use them you wont hate them 6
For all the blurple haters learn how to use them you wont hate them 7
For all the blurple haters learn how to use them you wont hate them 8
For all the blurple haters learn how to use them you wont hate them 9
For all the blurple haters learn how to use them you wont hate them 10
For all the blurple haters learn how to use them you wont hate them 11
For all the blurple haters learn how to use them you wont hate them 12
For all the blurple haters learn how to use them you wont hate them 13
For all the blurple haters learn how to use them you wont hate them 14
For all the blurple haters learn how to use them you wont hate them 15
Migrower

Migrower

You should do a bit more research. There’s a lot bigger difference than footprint. Like driver, diodes, heat dissipation methods, efficiency, ppfd, cri, etc., not to mention certifications and safety listings,and ofcourse overall production of the light. I have both kinds. One purchased before I did hours of research n learning. Believe me there’s a difference. Though your statement about being able to still grow quality flowers with them and good growing techniques is also true.

B

bloodhungry

I really don't think the majority of home growers really care about certs. and safety as that's kind of on you as a person to keep your growroom safe. Really PAR rateings other than footprint and being 100% dimmable is all that matters to me. I could care less what drivers they use and pretty much all of them have ok heatsinks so that's another who cares. My entire point was just to show novice growers that you don't need to spend $1000.00s on big name products to get quality product. I WILL AGREE EVERY PIECE OF THE LIGHT MATTERS. Also I prefer the 90degree reflectors in comparison to 120. You get better penetration with the 90s.

hps4891

hps4891

I really don't think the majority of home growers really care about certs. and safety as that's kind of on you as a person to keep your growroom safe. Really PAR rateings other than footprint and being 100% dimmable is all that matters to me. I could care less what drivers they use and pretty much all of them have ok heatsinks so that's another who cares. My entire point was just to show novice growers that you don't need to spend $1000.00s on big name products to get quality product. I WILL AGREE EVERY PIECE OF THE LIGHT MATTERS. Also I prefer the 90degree reflectors in comparison to 120. You get better penetration with the 90s.
Haha I am diggin your no fux given mood 2day

B

bloodhungry

To the bonky person, you sir are a moron. That's what a smoke detector is for. You need to relax. Plug outlets are rated for wattage and if you don't exceed them, your fine. Just because idc what the manufactuer label says is irrelevant. You people buy dumbass kids toys all the time that say right on them chokeing hazard but give them to them anyways.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Genetics is biggest factor... Getting the most out of a strain besides that is lighting providing all other conditions are adequate.

You can grow good weed under lesser conditions but it could be better with better lighting is all.

Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

To the bonky person, you sir are a moron. That's what a smoke detector is for. You need to relax. Plug outlets are rated for wattage and if you don't exceed them, your fine. Just because idc what the manufactuer label says is irrelevant. You people buy dumbass kids toys all the time that say right on them chokeing hazard but give them to them anyways.

im a lord... not a sir,
and you yeoman.... are the dangerous moron, not me. "That's what a smoke detector is for"

like I have seen houses with 60 amp services glowing with stolen 1500watt hps from street lights, and that guy was less of a danger to the community than you probably are.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well @Lord Bonkey looks like we are on the same page here. I think OP did a great job on his grow but think it could have been even better. That's not to take away at all form the OPs work. Dam good job but dam dude fire is no joke. I wouldn't be caught dead doing this

Shedhead

Shedhead

Just wanted to show all the growers in general that, the light is only a very small part of the process. If you know how to grow AND use mid-grade LEDs then you'll have no issues with quality or quantity. For that matter you wont have a need to go spending 1000's on b.s. quantum boards or any of that over-hyper b.s.. Bottom line all you get with those are a slightly bigger footprint, and for the price comparison, I can just buy more mid-grade cover that footprint and still use less electricity than you, while keeping my spectrum 100% under my control! Just to clarify im not bashing high-end boards or equipment, that's just dumb.. Im simply showing that you don't have to buy high priced equipment to get very high end product.
Yeah mate that sure looks like some nice product there for sure, nice to see that you really don't need to spend 100s and 100s of pounds dollars on the new tech when the medium technology leds that your running are pumping out the dank. Keep it up bro!, good growing Shedhead!

Latest posts

Top Bottom