For All The Blurple Haters!! Learn how to use them you wont hate them!

• Thread starter bloodhungry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

Stick with what works for you.
Jesus was half human, and he was perfect,
But he grew mustard more than pot, I think :)

quirk

quirk

... wow
and what about the underrated wires in the ballast?

I don't understand why you would have under rated wiring anywhere. Keep to code and stay under 80% of breaker amperage for additional safety margin was my point.

Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

I don't understand why you would have under rated wiring anywhere. Keep to code and stay under 80% of breaker amperage for additional safety margin was my point.
Because re read ops posts lol :)

Planter01

Planter01

These days it's a dozen 3590's but in the old days it was CFLs. I was poor and had no room but I loved the plants dearly. Everyone would like the best possible set up but if you don't have the nickels then do the best you can. These are old pics of a CFL grow in a 4x2x2 box. I thought i was God.
March5plants045

20190914 195516
RippedTorn

RippedTorn

All leds suck until they show you the spectrum. Usually one sharp spike to get a high rating, surrounded by nothing else for nanometers and nanometers.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

So true, heard more then enough stories about the cheapo blurples catching fire when they hit the scene a few yrs ago. Havent heard it much lately, but thats one of the reasons I went with HLG QB's. Not sure how a smoke detector is going to prevent the light fixture from catching fire...
You mean like this?? lol (yep, I was on that thread)

Psssst..Look for a possible fake ROHS label (easy to find..They spelled it wrong..LMAO)

Latest posts

Top Bottom