For greenhouses have the invented a cover that isn't bright white?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

The Greenhouse white cover stands out big time from the air. Easy enough to cover the sides with small bushes/shrubs etc.
Just wondering if there is another colour to use or has been invented to let light thru but can't see thru it and is darker so it doesn't standout from the air?

juggernaut

juggernaut

Or with a building roof or pool. I'm sure there are others. With cops now a days even if they can't get in legally, they just stop by when ur out just destroy all the weed and leave . Homeowners will never (or very few)report a crime that could put u in jail for 15 years. So in exchange for a little more heat, I get a little heat taken off of me. I would be game. It would seeing the police flying over top only seeing a new attachment on the barn. Peace of mind or closer to it ..

K

kolah

I have seen green ones but I think they create some shading effects from the intense sun. Large commercial florists often us them here in CO to block out some of the sunlight.

donmekka

donmekka

Don't try to hide the green house....Make it blend in...plant a garden grow some vegies or flowers. Making it look like you hiding is gonna draw more attention IMHO.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

No hiding a greenhouse but i agree with don you can blend it in.

WynterRye

WynterRye

greenHouse1.jpg

GreenHouse3.jpg

these are a couple of pictures of my greenhouses. as i am getting ready for spring again. And as for the Poly a only use AT thermo Max and SolarX. you can get Shade coverings in any color that only block 25 % which help to cool the houses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom