?? For Mota on Swt#3

• Thread starter Skunkenstein
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Skunkenstein

I'm glad to finally say High to the man !!I was really impressed with your various crosses while running through the strain guide.One in particular..I was going to do myself ,before I knew it had ever been done..haha, by you.Sabretooth.I've been running 'sweetie' since 2004.I recently popped my last 3 original SOL beans, hoping for a male.What I got was 2 girls and 1 dud.Out of the two New girls, one was a turd, but the other is a rock-star..better,IMO, than the cut we had been running for years.She has very thick dark leaves, with heavy leaf margins{and symmetrical},thick stem,quick cloner..just flat out vigorous.I call this Pheno ''The Horse of a different Color''.She just stands out from the rest..period.What part of the Family am I looking at..???aNY INSIGHT WOULD BE APPRECIATED !!!:rasta:

Motarebel

Motarebel

I've worked with Grapefruit but i've never seen a pic of Breeder Steve's skunks,if it grows a long cola i'd say it's grapefruit dom.

S

Skunkenstein

Thanks for your time..I ment No disrespect in anyway! Your sarcastic quote underneath Kinda says it all...

S

Snookster

Thanks Mota...One last question....you & Brother SANNIE working on anything new??

Motarebel

Motarebel

Thanks Mota...One last question....you & Brother SANNIE working on anything new??

We are,i'm sure sannie will let the cat out of the bag when the time is right.

Beans arrived at spain yesterday so the farm should get em today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom