For Sale For Sale Square one genetics Robinhood Seeds

• Thread starter Thechad8up
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hawkman

Seeds now-a-days is expensive (remember when it was very inexpensive to buy seeds) a sales man once tould me this "make a deal they can't refuse" know of one seed bank that has an option: "make an offer" once I shot them a request and got my genetics for 50% the price (well established breeders) FYI let folks make a "honest offer" then shoot one back they can't refuse (use this myself) have heard good things about Square One !

Ilike2grow

Ilike2grow

Sheesh, why let ppl post rip off prices on here. To sell freebies for way more than they are worth is just greedy. We’re a board that supports home growers. We’re not a dispensary so we don’t make money to justify paying crazy prices. If you were looking to support home growers you wouldn’t rip them off. I hope a moderator blocks your account.

T

Thechad8up

they have up-graded their site

That is 100% true but I don’t have anything for sale in stock that I wouldn’t do for 50 not 65 and there’s no hype around those drop shit tell Mr. Canucks to upload a video.

T

Thechad8up

Sheesh, why let ppl post rip off prices on here. To sell freebies for way more than they are worth is just greedy. We’re a board that supports home growers. We’re not a dispensary so we don’t make money to justify paying crazy prices. If you were looking to support home growers you wouldn’t rip them off. I hope a moderator blocks your account.
And you can ask several people my prices are very in line if not extremely cheaper than everybody else I’m selling packs you can’t find for 100 I’ve lowered my prices tremendously but I sold several packs at those prices doesn’t matter Silverstar can shove it up their a$$.

B

BillYT1985

That is 100% true but I don’t have anything for sale in stock that I wouldn’t do for 50 not 65 and there’s no hype around those drop shit tell Mr. Canucks to upload a video.
Hey man do you still have any packs of apple cups left? If so how much?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Idk how this thread made it this far - please contact @logic to sell seeds on the farm until then the thread shall remain locked sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom