For the love of God.

• Thread starter Cat Jockey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cat Jockey

Cat Jockey

For two things. For the love of God I just wanna get some fuggin' sleep but my brain won't shut down just yet.

And for the love of God, with all due respect admin, CAN WE GET A COLORADO FORUM.

No offense other states, its been fun and all, best of luck, its not you, its me. We just need our space, our own space.

Lotta, lotta, lotta of us want this. Ain't happening. My 'before 2010 hits' prediction I made in The Thread didn't happen.

I cna't do it now. I gotta fuggin sleep but how bout this if no one has tried. We all take to the admin forum. All of us.

Here is the deal there are now MORE posts in the Other States Forum than in ALL of the Cali forums.

We love you admin, you got a sweet site, but HOOK US BRUTHAS AND SISTERS THE FUCK UP WITH A NEW HOME.

Pretty please?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Press the button! Do it. Just fill out the field and press the button, et voila, Colorado forum.

There is no Colorado forum??? Wow, no other state-specific forum. Hrm.

true grit

true grit

CJ- Workin on it. When Logic has time, hopefully he will throw up both the CO and MI forums (I cant create forums, just move shit) and I will re-arrange all threads. Logic is just busy atm i'm assuming.

And get some sleep. Lol.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Fe-fE-FEr-FUCK YEAH! Thanks Logic and TG for the new state forums!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh, nice. It's EXPANDING! Like a well-fed waistline.

true grit

true grit

Looks like Logic took care of it this morning, thanks bro, i didn't even have to reorganize!!!

And accordingly, this thread is has served it purpose and is doneski!

Come hang out in the new forum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom