For the love of the game, 650folks

• Thread starter 650homegrown530
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
650homegrown530

650homegrown530

Yo Farmers! Hope all is well,

About to start up the real deal holy field and wanted to share it with the farm. The beging of wat i hope will be a long thread filled with great information. Set up with the folks that has:

9x5 Ft Tent with 2x 1,000 Watts with a 8x4 ft table, a 5x5 Ft Tent with 2x 600 Watts with a 5x5 ft table. Lights air cooled and exhaust out of the room.

A Wall A/C that cools the room and an extra portable A/C that is hooked up into the tents if the babys need it. It runs a little hot at the spot. GDP is nice and hardy tho.

For the love of the game 650folks
For the love of the game 650folks 2
For the love of the game 650folks 3
View attachment Thenewgarden.jpg
M

meercat.com

holy shit look at all that room?? y not a build could you not do your own rooms or is it rented? shit am gutted wish i had that kind room lol looking good tho mate

650homegrown530

650homegrown530

I know right. I just graduated college and moved in with the Folks. They were already a little hesitant about 2 tents. But their roof, their rules. I was just happy to show them everything i learned at school, haha. Yea, Meercat i wish they would have let me blow up the whole garage but that wasn't in the cards.

Yo Jahgydi you must have one sick ass garage homie ! haha (show some pic i would love to peep)

Got a couple more Clones rooted today, hopefully the tents wil be filled within a week or so. I have the original cuttings in the small rockwell cubes and then after they root I'll throw them into a 4x4 in. cube before a 3 gallon pot with sunshine #4 mix.

Latest posts

Top Bottom