for those looking for a cheap & successful nute regimen

• Thread starter username09
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

username09

*In no way am I taking credit for this*

This is just something I haven't seen on this site that I think many new growers and other people wanting affordable and successful grows could benefit from.

Check out lucasformula.com. It's almost too simple. Read the whole page. It isn't alot but, it is great info. If you've been looking for a nutrient regimen that won't break the bank then try it out. You won't be disappointed.

I know there are many posts out there glorifying or bad mouthing many pricey nutrients. I'm not trying to do either really. I just wanna make this post so people know about this affordable option that has pretty good success. I wish I would've seen this when I first tried hydro. It'll, most likely, save you money without negative results.

L

Lost

CNS-17 is also a great, effective nute. One bottle for Veg, one for bloom. Tons of calcium too!

half baked

half baked

plant magic is great and super simple, based only in the uk tho, so for you english guys get on it lol

peace hb

S

scrogbubbles

I like moonshine park K-Magic. 1 bottle the whole grow.
It was recommended to me in place of the lucas formula. It is cheaper and produces better results.

U

username09

I like moonshine park K-Magic. 1 bottle the whole grow.
It was recommended to me in place of the lucas formula. It is cheaper and produces better results.

have a link? i've never heard of that one.

L

Lost

You can get a 5 gallon of cns-17 for 120.00 to your door. It would take you a long time to use that much tho!!! I thought buying a gallon at a time was alot, hahaha!

A gallon is about 30 bucks to your door, and again, that a gallon, which will take forever to use up..

Cort

Cort

Just posted what seemed to be a good deal on a product mentioned. Maybe you got 5 friends? Maybe a real big grow... I agree that 1 gal of base lasts a long time.

T

thomas 11111

Another very affordable and from what I have read is a very good product is Blue Mountain Organics. I have checked it out on many forums including this one and have only heard good things.

S

surfguy1936

i use cns-17 grow bloom and ripe. i have not finished but like it so far. very affordable

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

What I like is it is totally K.I.S.S. as it also helps with ph. It keeps it from major shifts in the ph in your system.

Top Bottom