For those of you who get your cannabis lab tested, what do you use for control of caterpillars?

• Thread starter Chronic Monster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

If you are using bacillus thuringiensis var. kustaki have you ever failed testing due to detectable amounts of Btk?
If you use spinosad have you ever failed testing, I'v read anecdotal information on the mag that it's detectable for at least 3 months after application, but would love to hear from anyone over here.

If you are using something else with good results, please share. Thanks.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
This probably won’t help you, but I’ve had great luck with total darkness! Planted outback, where there is no ambient light. Never seen a caterpillar. Light at night equals caterpillars.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

This probably won’t help you, but I’ve had great luck with total darkness! Planted outback, where there is no ambient light. Never seen a caterpillar. Light at night equals caterpillars.
I agree, any ambient light draws moths, but I have a lot of butterflies during the day as well.
I use Southern ag BT, haven’t failed yet.
What is the latest you have sprayed in flower and still passed pesticide screening?

Mothman

Mothman

I use Southern ag BT, haven’t failed yet.
Thanks for the tip, @Oldguy71. This old guy likes Southern Ag’s free shipping and the smallish containers available (good for hobby growers like me). Bookmarked! 🎖️

Latest posts

Top Bottom