For Those who Are interested in the ROYAL QUERKLE!

• Thread starter Dublo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

username09

very nice. your plants are beautiful. post more pics please. i can't get enough pics of the querkle.

i was wanting to do a querkle grow but, they sold out on here. anyone know of a place that has some in stock? i'll probably wait til next fall to do another indoor grow but, it looks like it'll be well worth it. before i started growing i read Dank and querkle really stood out to me. little did i know the seeds were available online. now that i've got my first grow under my belt i wanna grow something worth writing home about.

D

Dublo

I don't believe Sub-Cool will stop running for these, although I don't know for sure, but to me they are a true Success.... No Question about it!!

Maybe there is a thread to see what he's working on next, or where you can just post a question about it, I will see what I find

K

Kalcu

Just got a pack in my hands today, I looked inside and only saw a five back, the other five pack was hiding.....kinda freaked for a moment.

I can't germ just yet, but I am curious what phenos will pop up. Probably make some dandy DC crosses too, got myself three cannacopia packs.....govt. mule, lapis mtn. and bubba x Dc. Getting beans is just so damn addictive, a pack of Cherry bomb hit me in the forhead as well today. Can't wait to play around with some pollen, see what comes through. The original breeders buds shouldn't be so bad either, but man breeding is something peaking my interest.

D

Dublo

I am glad to hear it all, wish you good luck in your Pollen days... I think all the packs of beans you bought are not gonna be so bad either, IN FACT I KNOW THEY ARE ALL GONNA BE DANK... Look out for the Lapis Mountain Indy, holy shit have I seen resin.....

Well pretty much everything you will find in there will be amazing, the hard part is gonna be figuring out witch AMAZING pheno you will keep of alll of them, or even just keeping them all is a lot easier..LOL..GOod Luck! bLessings

M

mclovin

These pics have convinced me. This is my next strain i am going to grow. Might make a nice cross with some la women...

Top Bottom