For those with fellow feelings;

• Thread starter bluemoonrocks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluemoonrocks

Hello fellow herbalists!

I am new to this site and need to introduce myself, so as previously stated, hello!

I have a lot of book knowledge when it comes to raising little children, and I have a little experience. I have researched as much as I possibly can, and I continue to learn new things daily with this amazing forbidden fruit which makes me realize I will be learning for the rest of my life :D

I have looked deeply into the styles of growing, only grown soil and have contemplated other ways but I think I'm going to stick with that good old dirt. I want to grow organically to the O as well.. lol

There are several routes I'd like to try growing organically, New Living Organics, I'd like to try a compost tea or ten, with different soil mixtures. Someday I want to custom build up a soil mixture so then all I have to do is water them straight up and not have to worry about feeding except for when I need to replenish the microbial life. I don't want to stick to one method forever, I want to experiment until I find a few solid ways and much experience from it all.

I am not a greedy person, I have read much into the culture of the 60's-70's and have learned how different people operated back then, and how they do now...
I want to restore that back to my community, and you should to. I want to rid my area of the bad and bring out only the finest. :D I do not want to scam people or defraud them of their hard work and time.
People have changed so much since then (60's-70's), I mean just look at how we communicate! Half our population is stuck on some dumb government ran website talking to each other 24/7 in a chat room...or worse yet they're texting each other!

Back in the day people sat down and had conversations, they were genuine and polite and they respected one another and most of all....They had LOVE for each other.
It seems after the Sensi boom, all that changed. People became greedy and realized the potentials that could come from it. People stopped loving each other, and became self absorbed in their own wants and desires...Leaving no consideration for others.

I do not believe that is right, nor do I believe a HIGH class society such as our own should operate that way. I think that everyone should get what they need, and not at the cost of a hefty penny. I don't need to live an extravagant life at the cost of another human...I just need what I need to get by and to be high and I'll be alright.

I want to help people. If you want to help me along the way, then kuddos friend.

Sorry this is so long, Just thought I'd fill you in a little about myself.

Thanks for listening, or reading rather.
Have a great day.

420king-MASSES

hey man welcome to the farm theres a few of us who try to practice true living organics/and super soil users as well ////////use the sites search engine and type in super soils and true living organics that should help you along your path of rightousness feel free to ask ?????????s theres lots of good info in here for you to absorb hope to see you around

TortureKill

TortureKill

Welcome bro, U seem to have your head on straight and I look forward to seeing more from u.

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

yummy natural flowers. Can't wait to see the dirt grows! Welcome to the farm

420king-MASSES

yummy natural flowers. Can't wait to see the dirt grows! Welcome to the farm

heres a dirt grow for ya brotha
natural_medicines_015.jpg
natural_medicines_0251.jpg
natural_medicines_0471.jpg
natural_medicines_0641.jpg
natural_medicines_0661.jpg
natural_medicines_0271.jpg
natural_medicines_025.jpg
natural_medicines_033.jpg
natural_medicines_131.jpg
natural_medicines_133.jpg
natural_medicines_132.jpg

i could go on but it would be rude of me but these are all 100%organic grows:banana1sv6::banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

B

bluemoonrocks

Thank you all for your insight and thanks for the pics 420 king those look like some fire! I believe that paying 60 dollars for a slice is a crime- Even 50 is seriously breaking anyone's bank now a days!! I want to share the wealth and prosperity to everyone I meet who enjoys this herb the way I do, that's the way its been done for eons until recently so why not bring back the old trend?

B

bluemoonrocks

And thanks for the early lead on with the super soils and such a buddy of mine turned me onto it and it seems to be making his life a hell of a lot easier!

Top Bottom