For You Fabric Pot Users

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoilGame

SoilGame

the water passes right thou the planters if u on a run off table bet u getting a lot of waste
I also repurpose every bit of everything in my garden, and my life haha. When do have "waste", it's innevitAble, I repurpose it to water my outs or greenhouse or the veggie garden etc., because everything is 100% organic.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I also repurpose every bit of everything in my garden, and my life haha. When do have "waste", it's innevitAble, I repurpose it to water my outs or greenhouse or the veggie garden etc., because everything is 100% organic.
im saying aka water slowly to not have more then needed to go to run off then in to what ever u doing with it

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I found the super easy way of making this happen.

Wait for it...

Wait for it.....

I put them back into my normal plastic pots. No more worries about these damn fabric pots.
Lol
Fokker you really had me excited........ :) Scrollin and waiting for the big one. Must say you sure let me down homey :p

Where you going on vacation man? Hope you get some much needed rest and relaxation.

Thats the only part of growin I dont care for. Keeps me tied to the farm and no travel time. :(

Last edited:
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Fokker you really had me excited........ :) Scrollin and waiting for the big one. Where you going on vacation man? Hope you get some much needed rest and relaxation.

Thats the only part of growin I dont care for. Keeps me tied to the farm and no travel time. :(
I had a person watch my room when I went on vay k came home 2 weeks later to look like a 100 year old dead forest im a lil girl but I grabbed this person my the shirt slammed them In to the wall and told them to leave before I lose it lol should of seen the look on there face I was so mad I was thinking I was going to come home to plants 2 weeks older never gone that long with out checking on them so instead of a nice green nugs I had we added up to 71K$ dmg done

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I had a person watch my room when I went on vay k came home 2 weeks later to look like a 100 year old dead forest im a lil girl but I grabbed this person my the shirt slammed them In to the wall and told them to leave before I lose it lol should of seen the look on there face I was so mad I was thinking I was going to come home to plants 2 weeks older never gone that long with out checking on them so instead of a nice green nugs I had we added up to 71K$ dmg done
Damn girl that really sux.......... I dont ever trust anyone to watch my garden. I learned that lesson years ago. Only mine was worse, came home and there was a empty groom, plants, lights, equipment everything!!! And that included 3 moms. Never did catch that fokker. He had moved with no forwarding addy.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Damn girl that really sux.......... I dont ever trust anyone to watch my garden. I learned that lesson years ago. Only mine was worse, came home and there was a empty groom, plants, lights, equipment everything!!! And that included 3 moms. Never did catch that fokker. He had moved with no forwarding addy.
this person knew better then that lol but sure don't trust people to watch them now been like 2 years with out a break

all that money they took from u that's crazy

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Taking my little.boy to greywolf lodge water park/hotel for a 4 day weekend, then knee surgery 3 days later. I can't FN wait. Harvest is done, curing now, just clones and my next run that's 5 weeks from flip.

Dewd

Dewd

Ive been rocking plastic pots for 5+yrs now. I tried using fabric smart pots, but had issues with supporting them.in my drip trays so the bottom isn't just soaking in the run off.

So what are you using to support your fabric pots in the trays? I want, actually NEED to keep all 18 strain in fabric pots for a while with out getting rootbound while i take a few months off of growing.
What about milk crates...cut down to the right size

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

What kind? I blew out by knee ten years ago. Pick your dr. Wisely. Acl replacement and both mcl's repaired. I found a great sports surgeon and got full flexibility back in my knee. Surgery is tge easy part, rehab is just brutal if you don't want to walk with a gimp the rest of your life

I already had 2x meniscus repairs on my left knee. Damn surgeon severed the nerve, now I have permanent knee damage. New surgeon to do the right knee. I had to do PT , my knee wouldn't work right after the 2 surgeries.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

wow must be some good shit im smoking how did I forget that lol that is the ones my kids went to like 3 years ago I for get about them having others I have one about 15 min from my hill I live on

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
No I have not,the object is to keep the WHOLE fabric pot raised out of the run off and those Xs will not support a soft pot,would work fine for a Rigid pot or if you don't mind your pots sucking the runoff back up but then why even have it?
Worked fine for me and they didnt sag down and rest in runoff water like you say, but wait, you never tried them so how would you know... lol

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I might have forgotten I changed my way of life and gone oldschool like my younger days of running with the Cuban Cartel. They might have become ferts in my next OD grow (at least the thief, I can forgive stupid).

I already had 2x meniscus repairs on my left knee. Damn surgeon severed the nerve, now I have permanent knee damage. New surgeon to do the right knee. I had to do PT , my knee wouldn't work right after the 2 surgeries.

Have bilat hip replacements. The first replacement caused severe nerve damage down my right thigh and leg, plus triggered a genetic autoimmune disease called R.eflex S.ympathetic D.istrophy S.yndrome type 1+2, fixed & migrational pain. Only thing that keeps my the blowtorch like pain tolerable is 60mg morphine, 600mg gabapentin, 2 staggered norco 10s, every 8hrs, and the occasional valium 10. I've been struggling to hold at this level of meds for 2 years. I've taught my mind to ignore a lot of pain.

If you haven't tried it, and have the family support as you go pshycho for a week or two while your mind adjusts to it, gabapentin might help you (I'm exaggerating but that did happen when I upped to 1200mg. Went crazy for a month and no one new because I lived alone. A persistent friend helped me out and become aware of it.) It's the only blocker I've found to work. It's worth the short term mental effects to stop waking up screaming in pain in the middle of the night.

I feel for you. That sh*t is unreal.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I might have forgotten I changed my way of life and gone oldschool like my younger days of running with the Cuban Cartel. They might have become ferts in my next OD grow (at least the thief, I can forgive stupid).

Have bilat hip replacements. The first replacement caused severe nerve damage down my right thigh and leg, plus triggered a genetic autoimmune disease called R.eflex S.ympathetic D.istrophy S.yndrome type 1+2, fixed & migrational pain. Only thing that keeps my the blowtorch like pain tolerable is 60mg morphine, 600mg gabapentin, 2 staggered norco 10s, every 8hrs, and the occasional valium 10. I've been struggling to hold at this level of meds for 2 years. I've taught my mind to ignore a lot of pain.

If you haven't tried it, and have the family support as you go pshycho for a week or two while your mind adjusts to it, gabapentin might help you (I'm exaggerating but that did happen when I upped to 1200mg. Went crazy for a month and no one new because I lived alone. A persistent friend helped me out and become aware of it.) It's the only blocker I've found to work. It's worth the short term mental effects to stop waking up screaming in pain in the middle of the night.

I feel for you. That sh*t is unreal.

FYI, I wouldn't actually drop anyone. But the guys I knew did. That's when I realised I didn't want to associate with them anymore. They scared me.

(I love people. They are priceless.)

Dan789

Dan789

@SmithsJunk hey man, so sorry you’re in the middle of that, wife’s had pretty good luck so far getting rebuilt, shoulder replacement, knee replacement and spinal fusion. Knock on wood.
Went the gabbapentin route for what I thought was sciatica, ended up with a acupuncture guy from China, Dr. Wan, turned out it wasn’t that just a pinched nerve that presented as same. Putting on socks one morning and dropped sock on floor with ankle on other knee, bent over, heard a pop and back into place, serendipity.

Dewd

Dewd

@SmithsJunk hey man, so sorry you’re in the middle of that, wife’s had pretty good luck so far getting rebuilt, shoulder replacement, knee replacement and spinal fusion. Knock on wood.
Went the gabbapentin route for what I thought was sciatica, ended up with a acupuncture guy from China, Dr. Wan, turned out it wasn’t that just a pinched nerve that presented as same. Putting on socks one morning and dropped sock on floor with ankle on other knee, bent over, heard a pop and back into place, serendipity.
#chiropractor
Pops me back into place a few times a year.

Top Bottom