Forbid 4F timeline

• Thread starter budboy299
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chefboyardy

Chefboyardy

The key to defeating the BORG is integrated pest management (IPM). Don't try and find the strongest most powerful product on the block, because unless you are using that product as a part of an IPM program, you are wasting your money, and aimlessly polluting the environment with toxins. The key here is alternating on a regular schedule. Look at the life cycle of the insect that you are trying to eradicate, in this case spider mites. I believe they have a three to four day life cycle between hatching and laying eggs. The smart way to eradicate mites would be to alternate between different pesticides on a 10 day schedule.

Day 1 - Pesticide A
Day 3/4 - Pesticide B
Day 7 - Pesticide C or Back to Pesticide A
Day 10 - Pesticide A if you used C, or back to B if you used A.

The key here is that by repeating attacks with different pesticides, even if you miss a couple due to resistance, the likelihood of any individual mite being resistant to more than one pesticide is unlikely, and the by spraying in a consistent manner, you are killing all the adults and newly hatched eggs before they can continue to lay more eggs.

I purposely left out the pesticides that I use because the last thing we need is everyone running the same formula, but the most important aspect of this is the schedule, and the rotation of pesticide. I have had far better success using this method with mild organic pesticides, than I have ever had using stronger synthetics. Again, use whatever you feel appropriate, or whatever is convenient, the key is rotation and rhythm.

Peace,
Bamboo

What are the ratios like?

Fossel420

Fossel420

I sprayed forbid @ .5ml per 2L this morning......12 hrs later I still see a few mites moving around. I know its not a resistance as I have only ever used this one time, and label says there is little to no potential for the development for resistance.

Any experiences with this miticide? I just wondered if it perhaps takes a couple days to work. I will spray again in a couple days.
Might need to hit them a couple of times, I dunk all clones b4 they enter my veg room. Then a week later a 2nd dunk. Then a spray bi weekly

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Avid has been detected in weed for up to 5 months after treatment. A buddy used it 5 months before harvest, while still in veg, and when tested, it came up positive. Id say Forbid is no different.

Latest posts

Top Bottom