Forbidden Fruit Grow

• Thread starter Desertdweler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

I will post in this thread the day I produce seeds. I intend on producing a handful of Forbidden Fruit strain seeds for my own seed bank with my crop via purposeful hermaphrodites. And as I posted yesterday I intend on crossing my Forbidden Fruit with my Super Silver Haze to (hopefully) keep the taste, smell and high of FF with the high yield and hardiness of SSH. Will probably take a while to get the genetics just right but this is my new mission in life so it will be done.
nice mission man

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

feel free to share more. do u have pictures so i can see the full plant structure to use as a reference ? that's just one reason why it takes me awhile to hunt and pass on so many. top bud glam SHOTS DON'T TELL ME ALL I NEED TO KNOW. so on ig i look for folks who show plants in various stages so i can see what to expect and what's typical of a strain. my budget is tighter than a fleas ass so i don't have to worry about pulling the trigger that fast lol. i'm trying to resit buying one more pack for the year lol.

SorGrower420

SorGrower420

Did somebody say Forbidden Fruit?! I hunted her down last year from a grower up by Portland after I fell in love with the strain. I felt like a kid in Christmas when I found her, dreams really do come true! She grew vigorously, but the key was to keep it simple. Don't go too nuts with nutes, she's already bred to be beautiful. Last year I did experience some mold, but so did just about everyone who grew outdoors in Southern Oregon. You can almost smell the pictures!

Screenshot 20200911 231951 Gallery
Screenshot 20200911 232022 Gallery
Screenshot 20200911 232123 Gallery
Top Bottom