Forced week 5 harvest, any options? Hash etc..

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

What’s up y’all, I could use some advice.
I’ve got some bubblegum plants on day 33, however I’ll be moving in 2 weeks.

I’ve got enough time to chop and dry, but what could I use the plants for if anything at this stage?

Thinking hash or something along those lines, never made it but would like to learn if it would be a viable option.
Forced week 5 harvest any options hash etc
Forced week 5 harvest any options hash etc 2
Forced week 5 harvest any options hash etc 3

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
JKash

JKash

Supporter
If gonna move plants... all I did was put a big black garbage bag Over plant and loaded up my truck across street from local police station... I always said if i got busted there I would go strait to the news... inwas growing across the street and 3 floors above police station!!! I was an lonely apartment above offices🤣

JKash

JKash

Supporter
I had an apartment inspection at another place.... i had to break everuthing down and move my whole grow to a friend's house for 24 hours.... then move it all back🤦

Lockebox

Lockebox

I had to move and loaded up my uhaul with 26 plants at the time🤣🤣🤣 this was WAAAAY before ny was legal🤣
Can u continue at your new place?
Man you’ve got me feeling lazy lol. Mad respect to you!

I can continue In my new place and plan to set up a room as soon as I get moved, but with my son coming to stay and switching jobs it’s not something I want to juggle trying to move plants and all that.

I’ll be commuting 2 hours for work until I get moved so I’m about scrapped for energy and time.

Damn man the more you reply the more I feel like a wuss 😂

Charlie946

Charlie946

Some people have rushed flowering by shortening the day cycle to 8 on 8 off. Not sure if it works well but it's an option. I would cut them wet at the last moment and freeze the night before you move. Use the drying days to get a longer/ better finish.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I think it kind of depends on what your try combs look like. Whether there is enough, and they are well developed enough to even fuck with! That early I think you are going to be disappointed with whatever you do. Can’t your old man wait another five weeks before he throws you out? 😂

Lockebox

Lockebox

I think it kind of depends on what your try combs look like. Whether there is enough, and they are well developed enough to even fuck with! That early I think you are going to be disappointed with whatever you do. Can’t your old man wait another five weeks before he throws you out? 😂
Hahaha he said “6 months is up, get your shit and get out”

In actuality this was my choice, got a badass job and am moving asap to make it work.

Day 1 got the job, day 2 got an apartment. Now you know how my luck goes, so I’m suspicious of life at the moment 😂

Sucks about these bubble gum, but once I get moved I’ll have a spare room to set up my 4x4 for flower, a 2x4 for veg/ clones and another 2x4 for drying. Plan to do some hunting and some perpetual growing so that’ll be sweet.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I doubt if five week old bud is going to be worth much! But I guess you will find out one way or the other! Congratulations on getting the Boss! sounds like you are going to be strapped for energy and time for the next 15 years! You are one tough hombre! Good luck, brother!

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
My last grow got spider mites. They started on one plant, so I cut and trashed the worst of it. It turns out I took so much that the plant couldn't recover. The buds looked about like yours. They were surprisingly potent. I didn't expect them to be. So, we made a blended tincture from that plant. We only harvested about an ounce or two, though.

Lockebox

Lockebox

I doubt if five week old bud is going to be worth much! But I guess you will find out one way or the other! Congratulations on getting the Boss! sounds like you are going to be strapped for energy and time for the next 15 years! You are one tough hombre! Good luck, brother!
Thanks dude! I’m damn happy about it all I can say that much for sure.
As far as time and energy go, I think I’ll always be strapped but I wouldn’t choose it any other way 😂

Top Bottom