Fore!!!!!

• Thread starter mrbong73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrbong73

Anybody else like to get blazed up and chase the little white ball around a golf course?

I've gone through many stages and levels of obsession with the game. It's pretty damn fun to go out with some of the boys and smoke fattys and make some birdies.

Lately it's been on the back burner due to fundage and such but I'm hoping to get back out there soon.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Uncle used to own a par 3 such a blast burning and slamming beers trying some real life PGA. Lol I really love just going to the driving range and smashing balls allways have a blast w buddies.

K

kes5480

HaHa. I miss golfing man. I havent been in like 3years. I remember when I had a job a country club as a cart boy....man that was the best job, plus free golf. I smoked so many joints in that cart barn with members...I miss that shit! thanks for the trip down memory lane.lol

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Love it dude i play all the time.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
edit...i used to play all the time before i became a poor bastard..lol

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yes sir love this game. keeps me active and it has worked out alot of kinks in my back.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
My 3 wood is in a pond on a course in springs..lol

M

mrbong73

Cool, good to see we have a few golfers here at the Farm. Even of the frisbee/disc variety.
I played a cool disc golf course up on the bluffs overlooking Chico back in the day.

I got down to a 14 handicap when I was playing regularly. Would be stoked with anything under 90 usually though. lol

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
its supposed to be relaxing but man its sooooo not..lol Frisbee golf was fun the one time i tried it out. i sucked at it just as bad and its free so maybe i will try it more.

L

LikemindS

ALL Golfer here. Disc & Ball
Golf has lotsa Zen to it, gotta be level headed. Ball Golf is kinda $$$ so
My Fav is Disc Golf.
Been planin for 14 years. Mostly chill people at the course. :)
Love playin Morley Field in SD but its always packed.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I went to the range for a bit today and man do i suck. Either my drives are good and my short game is shit or vice versa.. never can line it up all on the same day.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Love golf. I've been a caddy for many years. I'm a solid 10 handicap.

I think being high on a beautiful golf course on a great day is one of the best things in life. #1 for me though would be perfect uncrowded tropical surf with a moderate sativa buz.

Mogrow

Mogrow

I was all golf all the time till I picked up the weed again, now a little more balanced, smoke some play some, not 3 or 4 times a week like before.
golf is a great game, it kinda makes the real you come out... are you a white tee noodler or a play it down all year long guy...

Top Bottom