Forest fire - cabin fever

• Thread starter kgp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kgp

kgp

about ~ 65 since the flip. Out of two packs I found one keeper but she is proper. Im glad to have the addition of such an outstanding og kush hybrid that retains all the smells of the original but ups the structure and yield. This is a great find for me and I can't wait to dial her in. Getting the chop today.
IMG 1695
IMG 1696
IMG 1698
IMG 1700

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

I've had this one in the line up for months but just gets crazy trying to pick what to crack. I've grown Freak's East Coast Sour Goo, Burmese Headband, and seen and smoked his Headband Bx and Alexander Kush. Donated a bunch of others of his but guessing they just ark'd em. Seeing your results has me ready to drown some, thanks for sharing and caring. Proper thumb work too homie, funk on

urban1026835

urban1026835

thanks for the reply funk, and you saved me some research as that description is the opposite of what I want in a sour x--show me the loud!

sorry for the thread hijack @kgp

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
He used the yeti. Made em when the yeti was headband bx and the foo was og². Too many names same plant nowadays.

Peace
The yeti was never known as bx2 . The bx2 is a special Yeti male hit to the clone only UD/LHB. We ran into bodhi and freak at the HT cup is San Fran 09,Both of them walked away with a pack of Yeti and Foo dog . Foo dog had not received her nick name at the Time and was og2. Hope that help clear that up.

kgp

kgp

The yeti was never known as bx2 . The bx2 is a special Yeti male hit to the clone only UD/LHB. We ran into bodhi and freak at the HT cup is San Fran 09,Both of them walked away with a pack of Yeti and Foo dog . Foo dog had not received her nick name at the Time and was og2. Hope that help clear that up.
What pollen was used to make this cross, do you happen to know?

overgrown

overgrown

Never said bx2 or called her foo I think I said og² but its no worries. Keep up the work

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Man nice work @kgp your ladies stacked up nicely an are coated with frost! Yeah it's just hard to complete with the old gee's they keep us wanting more!

Top Bottom