Forest Soil...ya Ever Use It?

• Thread starter LucifDERRR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

Theres a park/forest close to where I live and its full of diff plants, trees, and some patches of mushrooms here and there, the air always smells nice and fresh and the soil looks lush, anyways just wondering if anybodys ever used just soil from the forest and brewed into a tea (including some molasses?)

This popped in my head today while smoking there and wanted to try it out for fun and see the difference between forest brewed tea from the stuff I have at home. Let me know yer thoughts farmers. Stay up. :cool:

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

If you do it you should put it in a pillow case and pour boiling water on it and let it cool b4 using it. Outdoor soil is sure to be full of pests and boiling water would cook the larvae eggs and all. Ph tests wouldnt hurt either.

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

I never used forest soil in my recipes before but just before I posted this thread I came across one posting on the web where someone used forest soil mixed with other stuff but I just wanted to see other peoples experience or thoughts and what would be the proper way to go about it. Im still fairly new to organics but wouldn't pouring boiling water over the forest soil just kill off all the good stuff? Maybe I would have to "cook" the soil like you would for a super soil but only bad part there is not enough sun power yet. Lets hear them thoughts...

Top Bottom