Forgots 800w meter squared

• Thread starter Forgot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Forgot

Well, Im not going to create a complete grow log, but I figured I would throw together a little compilation of my works in a few pics of what is left right now.

Im getting ready for a move so everything is being finished up in flower to pick up the setup to start somewhere new. Hope you all enjoy.

Here are a few pics of whats left in my tent right now. This strain is called tropicUS, it is my own cross between HGS kona gold and HGS white russian. Being flushed right now.
file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

F

Forgot

Here is what Im working with.. These pics were taken a few grows back.
http://farm4.static.invalid.com/3560/3367851629_477d62ea18.jpg

Each has its own 400w, soon to get the second cooltube as it is much needed. Will soon be working with these two tents and a fluoro cab for seedlings and young clones. :party0033:

F

Forgot

Thanks man. Sucks having to shut down the perpetual harvests, but the move is necessary. Excited to get out of here and dig into some new beans, I have quite the lineup coming once we get to wherever it is we are going..

Blue Widow, New White Widow, Yumbolt, Purple Diesel, Purps, blue hawaiian (kona x blueberry), a few of my own crosses, and a few others.

I am really interested in kona gold, it is really amazing bud, not the MOST potent, but a buzz to rival most others. Been using kona for a few breeding projects, but will be doing some new crosses when we move too, aiming towards New White Widow crosses. :stonedsmilie:

Latest posts

Top Bottom