Forms for changing caregivers

• Thread starter organicness
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organicness

organicness

Hey all,

Does anyone know where to find the Maine state form that a patient needs to change a caregiver? I can't find it anywhere, but can readily find Michigan's and Montana's forms.

Thanks for any help

G

GreenIce

Organicness -

I am a care giver in Maine and had a patient that changed caregiver supplier from another to me. We found that what we needed to do was complete the same form we completed when registering for the 1st time. Only thing different was listing the new caregiver. Also you should know they are going to charge you another $100 but good news is your new exp date will begin at new date rather the original date when 1st registering. Hope this helps you can also call DHS and ask for the marijuana program if you need more specifics kind of a pain trying to get them on the phone but when you do they are usually very good about helping.

organicness

organicness

Thanks for the reply. It actually only costs the patient an additional 10 dollars, not 100. I requested that the state put a change request form up on the website, and they did within hours. Now it's a simple form to fill out and send in 10 dollars and all is good with the world. Of course, the new caregiver has to send in their 300 bucks.

G

GreenIce

Cool they made it more citizen friendly!!! I told them they should not charge the $100 a 2nd time but was not going to complain about the price they charge for a "YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME CARD" when the desperate DEA shows up.

Top Bottom