• Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yes thats a Seedling...I dont know why it "offset" the nodes so fast
maybe too crowded in there

You can see I pinched it pretty good awhile back (ok I did a tiny bit of training)
(no cutting till today)

The Pinching make the bottoms grow (they became copies)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Nice work CGK

Ewok Scout Cookies look pretty dam good.
Thanks 215 :) The 1st time I grew these I did a really shitty job
this time im doing better

Im going to take copies and flip these soon :)
Ewookie1 127
Ewookie2 127

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks Goo...it didnt stay purple after I brought it inside, He turned green and spewed...lol

i got a bunch of females from those last seeds (all I had) :)
Here two of em, out in a bed/ hoop house getting ready to flower
..and a branch on each will be dusted for f2's :)
Ewookies36

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
awesome ken! you find it pretty easy to just dust a branch without accidentally pollinating the rest of the plant? i wanna try some chucking of my own this summer... i cant wait to see you pop some of your cookie bx seeds and see what they have in them!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
awesome ken! you find it pretty easy to just dust a branch without accidentally pollinating the rest of the plant? i wanna try some chucking of my own this summer... i cant wait to see you pop some of your cookie bx seeds and see what they have in them!
Its easy to dust the buds with a tiny paint brush....Not so easy to keep it from going else where :)
Thanks for the good vibes...Yeah, you know I have to pop some of these for the summer :woot:
Just to see!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Whoa, this is your winter crop? Damn if so. Did you use supplemental lights? How do you think she will finish? They look delicious!!
Yes San, this is my 2nd winter crop :) No lights..Im doing a light deprivation on them.
I cover the hoop houses with black plastic at 630pm
and uncover them in the morning at 730am :) (if I didnt, they would reveg.)
Yes I think they will finish..
.not as well as a summer lite dep or a regular october harvest would though.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Whooooaaa! I'm loving the color on that SEXY girl! Always a push over when it comes to the dank with some color. Phenominal cross bro! Sounds like you have some cool projects going on! The Gsc bx sounds cool. Especially using EWOK as a base to start with. Can't wait to see more! Goodluck caregiverken!
Peace.
Quest

Last edited:
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Whooooaaa! I'm movin the color on that SEXY girl! Always a push over when it comes to the dank with some color. Phenominal cross bro! Sounds like you have some cool projects going on! The Gsc bx sounds cool. Especially using EWOK as a base to start with. Can't wait to see more! Goodluck caregiverken!
Peace.
Quest
Thanks for looking Q! :) And thanks for the encouragement! :woot:
stay tuned!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

My pleasure bro! And I meant to say "I'm LOVIN the color" above. That's whhat I get for not proof reading!
But hell yeah man, keep it up! Your definitely on point with this project it looks like!

Latest posts

Top Bottom