Forum cut GSC X Ewok f2

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Where can I read about your preferences in highs and fx of meds for yourself also what you prefer from the growing aspect?:writing:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Where can I read about your preferences in highs and fx of meds for yourself also what you prefer from the growing aspect?:writing:
I like all kinds..But mostly, for day time, I like the Hybrid 50/50 strains
The euphoric strains like green crack and blue dream, Ewok too. :)
and it turns out those are great producers..

Yep Hybrids rule! :D

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Nice, green crack was a great smoke but never grown it maybe a cross of it with out knowing like a GC leaner....you got any pics if that one or a thread you can suggest?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Nice, green crack was a great smoke but never grown it maybe a cross of it with out knowing like a GC leaner....you got any pics if that one or a thread you can suggest?
I used to the search and found this old thread :woot:
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/giving-green-crack-a-try.35591/page-2
greencrack813-jpg.163610

Alien Addiction by Garden of Dreams seeds co. (Green crack x alien kush) is a great cross
I used the search to find this old thread too :)

aacolainhand-jpg.260241

slausongardens

slausongardens

ewookies is a good one.

one question tho.. did we ever find out if the albert walker in ewok is the real albert walker or the dago walker? i remember alien swearing it was the real deal albert walker but describing it as the sago walker.

i ran 2 from beans and they were average.. maybe i should pop a few more of these ewoks and see if i can get something better.

Natural

Natural

ewookies is a good one.

one question tho.. did we ever find out if the albert walker in ewok is the real albert walker or the dago walker? i remember alien swearing it was the real deal albert walker but describing it as the sago walker.

i ran 2 from beans and they were average.. maybe i should pop a few more of these ewoks and see if i can get something better.
right there with ya bro..he gave us like 15 or more ina pack..popped a few samples got one girl and she has long ass petioles like cookies has. Kinda a fuely orange tangerine on the spicy side? Decent herb..not a keeper. But hell, even if they were S1's and not a Talien cross..would we be able to tell if it was dago or the real deal AW? prolly not...

slausongardens

slausongardens

ya we would be able to tell because theyre two completely different cuts.. the dago walker was a mislabel that was passed around as albert walker but was nothing like the real deal but it got passed out so much in socal that its what people started thinking albert walker was. once everyone found out that it wasnt the real cut thats when they started calling it dago walker. i ran it once and its got a lot of flavor. tangerineish/lemonish/fuel like u described. its a good cut but i didnt keep it.

the real albert walker is from the pacific northwest and is a hard cut to find.. ive never tried it and have no idea what its like but ive heard such amazing things about it. which is why i bought the ewok beans, under the impression it was the real AW.. supposedly its nothing like the dago walker. not even close.. it was just a mislabel unfortunately.

maybe we'll find a keeper in the ewoks though, looks like ken had good luck with his pack.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
it depends on what you call a keeper but I had a few ewok that were keepers in my book
couple that were straight up pink grapefruit flavor and 1 that was og smelling tight frosty buds
the grapefruit phenos we're excellent producers
I made f2 beans with all three
:)

coloradochem

coloradochem

Caregiverken what's up man. Plants ate looking great. Breeding now huh. Man I missed allot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom